Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey guys, :)

So I was thinking that it might be cool if Sam were in a Rock Band, not only will it be fun to RP but friends will be made and people always seem cooler when they say there in a band..right? ;-) :p

If your interested in joining here are the open spots.

Rock Band
[ul][li]Drummer</LI>
[li]Lead Vocalist
<LI>[li]Lead Guitarist[/li][/ul]
Sam plays Bass Guitar and can also sing back up :cool:

There is also one personaility requirement that I think needs a mention
[ul][li]Your character must be in someway 'friendly', so he/she will get along with Sam and the other band members.[/li][/ul]
Also I think that the age should be quite similar in throughout group so 1st - 3rd years I think will do. :D
So if you have ticked all of the boxes please leave a comment to say your interested in joining.
Thanks, ;)
Louise (Sam). :)

:lol: Leia would totally wanna be in a band, that's more her style than prep really.
Though I'm not sure if you want girls or not? :unsure: ^_^

edit

never mind, i just remembered Arisa wont be at school after the second term starts -_-

Well, Luna has an excellent voice but that may be kind of weird... so I dunno.

Edit: so does Arianna, less weird.

Taylor can play drums pretty well, not sure if you want a first year though.

Yay peoples! ^_^

Abby: Of coarse girls are welcome :p (he hee)

Arisa: Sure this is a cool way to make new friends

Cassandra: It may be too weird weird with Luna :lol: But yeah with Arianna it could work,

Okay I think I'd like a guy in the band aswell though...so Sam wouldn't be in a band that may aswell be a girl band. If all of you guys are up for a singing there could be auditions..or it could just be a first come first served kinda thing...do you guys know anyway else the position could be picked? :)

Thats what I thought... Also, I think Hufflepuff 1st year Xander Paine is up for a spot.

Arianna would want to sing.

Noah would audition for guitar, if you want :D He's a boy, by the way :p

Orr.. Wiremu could jump onstage and start randomly rapping, if you wanted some hip hop-ness as well =))

I have Charlie who is a first year. He plays the guitar. :lol: Only thing is, he isnt always the nicest person, but he would be to people in the band, because anyone who loves music he loves them :p

Zomg Leia and Arianna! :woot: >XO<
bandslam.jpg

bandslam12.jpg

Woot Abby! :woot:

Also, since Xander couldn't log on to that name yesterday. The person who plays him said that he would like the guitar spot if he got in. [He as in Xander, Autumn plays him.]

Okay here it goes.

Leia Evans- Singer/Lead Guitar
Xander Paine- GuitarArianna Perry- Lead Vocalist
Taylor Marks- Drums
Ares Taylor- Drums or Guitar
Noah Esquire- Guitar
Charlie Linus- Guitar

Since their are a few people for different spots (which is great, thanks guys ^_^ ) ...so any suggestions how I'm going to choose.

Well, Xander being in the band could really help a plot the two of us have if Ari's in it.

But as to picking, maybe a site that can give random results?

Yeah, I agree with Taylor. I think everyone should RP their audition, and then you can pick based on personality and overall.. ness, who you think would fit the band best ^_^ Because everyone would just RP playing the instruments well :p So yeah, if I were you I'd put more emphasis on picking characters that fit =-/

Okay thats a good idea. Thanks guys.
Also Keyboardist person could work ;)

I made this poster and I will post it in the corridors so it doesn't just look like you knew from no where and also more people will know about it.
2w7h9p5.jpg

Soory I mean't the post this, if you didn't already the auditions are open here.

[GAH! Its going to be so hard to pick :doh: ]

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back