RL getting crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland Blase

Hey guys.

Well I'm trying, but with My new Holiday job and University preperations its getting pretty difficult to be on HNZ consistantly.
My jobs shifts are 12 1/4 hours long and thats 5 days a week so its pretty exhausting, making it difficult for time to myself. And with University Prep taking away a good chunk of my time off its difficult to do anything for myself at all. So for the next few month, til like the start of March its gonna be pretty shakey.

This is not really me leaving for awhile as such but rather just a heads up to my professors and friends.
I will be on whenever I can but I dont really know when that could be, it could be every day for a week then only once in the fortnight following.

To the professors concerned, I will try to do the work you have given me, but no promises can be made, My characters may just have to restart from scratch next year, that'll make it alot easier and i'll actually be able to do stuff then. However, I will try my best with the time i am on to get the stuff done, Sorry for the inconvenience.

To my mates, especially Miss frustrated (She knows who she is lol), I'll do whatever i can to continue our Rps but if you dont see me for a few days or so, heres why so dont worry.

Anyway, this is getting a bit long now so im gonna stop, i Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up.

Cheers
Garland (Alan) and Benji

Garland / Bia's dancing partner / Alan / Benji / Koko / Big brother !!!

How could you leave Bia all alone?
;'(

Well,good luck on your university preparations!
You have a holiday job? That's so cool.
I'll miss you older brother!
Hope to see around anyway.

Love;

Your Little Sister,
Ms Frustrated :)
(love the cool nickname)

Lol,

I'm not leaving you alone little sis its just this was probably the last night i could Guarrantee i would be online, from tomorrow onwards, or rather today onwards, since its :cry:27 am :D i cant guarantee ill be online, especially not this late at night so i our Rps will not be as, how do i put this, quick to progress? like, i wont be able to post 1-2 time a night, it might only b once, but im not leaving intirely, just wont be on as much. Though once next year starts and we all settle into school, ill be on all the time when im not in class so we can have heaps of fun, promise. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back