Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara was lucky enough to deliver to another quidditch player today and decided to go down and invade some of the Ravenclaw prep for the season. As she looked up in the sky, she saw the boy she needed and started waving her arm. "Hey Sawyer!" she called. While she really didn't know him well, she was always well versed on each houses' players and their stats.

Sawyer had figured Valentine's was a great time to get in some extra practice before their game against Slytherin. He hadn't really been counting on rose deliveries though, pausing when he thought he heard someone calling to him before squinting down at the ground at whoever was trying to flag him down. "Oh, hey," he said, touching down and recognizing Elara from the Gryffindor team. "You here to steal my keeping secrets?"

Elara watched as Sawyer came down to the ground. Even though he was only a year older, she had never really talked to him. They'd likely have a bit in common seeing as they both played quidditch. "Why would a seeker need to know anything about a keeper?" she asked, genuinely curious. Maybe there was something she was missing to up her seeker game. "But no. I really just came down here to give you this!" she said, holding out the rose with a note attached.

Happy Valentines!

- Ana Sofia

"For all I know the whole seeker thing is an elaborate ruse to train the best keeper Gryffindor's ever seen," Sawyer said loftily, ruining the joke somewhat by nearly tripping as he dismounted his broom. "But yeah I figured, thanks," he said with an amused huff, taking the rose and smiling at the note from Ana Sofia. He probably should have sent her one in return, trying not to let himself feel to terrible about it just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back