Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Letter said:
Val,

Did I see you during the Scitorari craziness in Brightstone? I saw someone who looked like you shouting at one of the disguised wizards and I'm just checking so I can figure out if I was hallucinating or not.

Pia.

Letter said:
Pia,

I don't know what you're talking about. I heard there was a mess near your school with antigovernment demonstrations but I was most certainly not there. I hope you are studying hard and we all look forward to seeing you once school is over.

Valentina.

Letter said:
Val,

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to be honest. Why were you in Brightstone that day? I look forward to returning home as well but that's beside the point.

Pia.

Letter said:
Pia,

Mind your tone. I'm still the one who decides if you are grounded or not. I was picking up things for Flavio and thought I might run into you on your weekend off to speak with you about your last letter in person. That is all.

Valentina.

Letter said:
Val,

Don't threaten to ground me for asking a simple question. It makes you look more suspicious.

Pia.

Letter said:
Pia,

I gave you an answer. Now will you please tell me what you would like us to make you as a 'welcome home dinner' for your first night or are you going to continue to be rude?

Valentina.

Letter said:
Val,

Depends. Are you lying about the 'welcome home dinner', too?

Pia.

Letter said:
Pia,

I am not lying, Pia Belen. I told you I was there, that is all there is to say. Please have some sense.

Valentina.

Letter said:
Val,

Sense is a two way street, Valentina Isabel. You can expect me to bring this up again in the holidays.

With love and kisses,
Pia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back