Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
A series of questions regarding the whereabouts of Bryony Woods had led Lyra down to the Hogwarts Gardens. She was hoping to find the second year Hufflepuff so she could deliver the rose she had for her. She saw a girl sitting on a bench. "Oh hello. Are you Bryony Woods?" Lyra asked in a friendly voice.

Bryony had found herself spending more and more time outside because that's where the rest of her friends liked to spend their time. She decided that she would have to try and force herself to like the outdoors more and everything that came with the outdoors, like bugs. She shuddered at the thought and doubted whether she would ever like bugs no matter how much she tried to. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by a girl who was asking after her. She nodded at the girl "yeah I'm Bryony" she said slowly, wondering what the other girl wanted.

"Hi Bryony. I'm Lyra Potter, and I have a rose for you!" The Gryffindor said with a friendly smile. She pulled out a yellow rose and a note and handed it to the girl.

</FONT>
Dear Bryony,

Thanks for being my Hufflepuff buddy. I would not have survived Hogwarts without you.

Love Ellie.
<FONT font="Georgia">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back