Riley needs plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Riley's life has gotten a bit boring. I'm really excited for sorting, but I want to get in some more friends for her before that happens. :cool:
So, she's ready for friends, love interests, and enemies (though, she's not much of a fighter).

Riley is a box of joy. She is hardly ever upset; however she is very stubborn. Riley isn’t the smartest person, but she does like to try. Riley doesn’t like to see people upset, and will be the first one to stand up for her friends; One of the only reasons she gets angry, is if people are rude, and mean. Her family and friends mean the world to her. Riley is always willing to try new things, and loves to just, be crazy. She is easily impressed, and absent-minded.
It would be great if you could get back to me on this! Thanks guys :)

hey !i have Hyacin here for you :) she isn't sorted,too. you could befriend her before the term starts.she's nice and jolly. she loves to have many friends.

Sounds great. Would you like to start the topic?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back