Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey guys.

So I really love this character. However, when sorting happened, I spent heaps of focus on my other characters. Now I've come back to Riley, and have found out she is boring! I am only involved with one role-play at the moment; this needs to change!

So please, help a girl out :D

I'm looking for
-Friends
-Best Friends
-Possible crush on Riley. [It'l have to be this way around, because Riley is a bit crazy to be caring about boys at the moment]
-Enemy

Or any type of plot you can come up with.
Riley is a box of joy. She is hardly ever upset; however she is very stubborn. Riley isn’t the smartest person, but she does like to try. Riley doesn’t like to see people upset, and will be the first one to stand up for her friends; One of the only reasons she gets angry, is if people are rude, and mean. Her family and friends mean the world to her. Riley is always willing to try new things, and loves to just, be crazy. She was brought up to enjoy life, the big and the small.

My signature has a full bio and development if you want to check those out xD

Thanks heaps!

If you're looking for a friend, Briony needs a bestie. I have an RP started in the Trophy room if you want to see how they get along.

I can offer your Xavier Littlefield who is looking for a best friend. I don't think a first year doing a crush on second year might work out? lol

Briony- Riley could be a friend for Riley, but I'm wanting a Gryffindor bestie :)

Hamza- Xavier would probably be a better match for my other charrie, Bella .

Let me know :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back