Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Open after Rowan. Yellow Rose for @Nell Wright
After having safely delivered the first rose, Signy looked to who she could maybe get next, she was right next to the ravenclaw table and knew that one of the people on her list was a ravenclaw, so she walked over to the table and began looking about. She didn't know the girl at all, but hopefully someone would help her, "Nell Wright!" she called out, "I'm looking for Nell Wright!" She was looking at the various faces at the ravenclaw table, looking for anyone to indicate they knew who she was and where she might find her, if she wasn't there.

Nell had been looking forward to today for a while. She had sent out a bunch of roses to some of her friends, and she was excited to see if she would get any in return. It was hard to sit still, jittering slightly in her seat as she tried and failed to pay attention to her bowl of cereal. As soon as she heard her own name Nell sat bolt upright, raising her hand in excitement. "ME! Me, I'm Nell!" She called out, bouncing in her seat.

Signy smiled when someone exclaimed loudly, hand raised in the air, so this was Nell. Signy gave a wave as she made her way over to the girl. From within her bucket she pulled out the yellow rose for this girl, "here, this yellow rose is for you," Signy told the girl with a little smile, waiting for her to take it before grabbing the note that went along with it and holding it out to her, "It came with this note," she added with a bright expression, it was always nice to see someone so excited about getting a rose.
Dear Nell,
Learning is but an adjunct to ourself, And where we are our learning likewise is.
Lots of love,
Stella

"Yay!" Nell said brightly, bouncing slightly as she accepted the rose and note. "Thank you!" Nell was still beaming as she opened the note, excited to see who the rose was from. Her smile warmed as she read the message from her sister. Of course Stella had sent her such a clever and lovely note. "Awwwww!" Nell said happily, looking up around the table to see if she could spot Stella anywhere to thank her properly.

Signy smiled at the girl as she took the rose and after having read the accompanying note, was seemingly pretty happy about what it had likely said. "Good note?" she couldn't help but ask after the girl's aw, but it seemed like the girl was probably looking for who it was that had sent it and wasn't that interest in who'd delivered it, so she decided to take her leave, "Have a good day Nell!" she told the girl before heading away to find what she needed to next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back