Caelan Maxwell

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽🎨ᴍᴏꜱᴀɪᴄ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Caelan packed a bag and left instructions to the boys before leaving. He would be gone for a three-night stargazing convention at Westhavelland Nature Park, Germany. The park was recognized as the Dark Sky Reserve. He did not know why he went on this trip, anything that is about astronomy and stars reminded him of Kira. However, his muse had been down lately and he needed some inspiration for a project he was working on. After more than twelve hours of journey, he had arrived and checked in to the park, rented a tent, and picked an ideal spot. Close to the group but just enough for him to have some privacy. He was the first one to claim the area as there were no other tents close to his. He preferred it that way although one other camper would not hurt. Just one. He got settled at the mouth of the tent before pulling out a sketch pad from his bag and a small food container that contained his late lunch/early dinner.

Celeste was excited. It had been ages since she'd been out and about, and ages more since she'd been somewhere she liked. She had her things all ready, her bag packed, and was slightly bummed out when she got there and saw someone else had already thought to get the best seat. She pouted and sauntered up, thinking she could camp close-ish and maybe make a new friend. Her eyes lit up as she recognized the man there. "Oi! Longlegs! I ain't seen you in ages," she laughed, scottish accent heavy, dropping her bag near his and depositing herself next to him. "I see your sense of direction is better," she teased him.

Caelan was just getting settled in his seat and opened his food when a familiar voice spoke up. He looked up just in time to see Celeste coming his way. He chuckled at how she called him. Despite telling her many times his name, she insisted. She plopped herself next to him, getting comfortable in her position. "You speak for yourself, Celeste. You thought of the same thing.", he teased back. "And it's Caelan. Or Cal.", reminding her even though she would disagree. "Want a bite?", he offered. He hoped for one other camper and the stars were even better. He got a familiar face and wonderful company.

Celeste shrugged simply, taking the offered food from is hand easily. "Whatever ya say, longlegs," She teased, munching on the food and looking up at the sky. "Ya picked a good spot," she mused, shifting her bag behind her and leaning back. "What brought you out here?"

Caelan just shook his head, chuckling. "It is quite unfair that you get to call me something aside from my name and I don't.", he said, munching on his food. He looked around as a few people already set up camp a few meters from where they were. Asked why he was there, he shrugged. "Muse.", he glanced at the woman beside him. "I've been trying to come up with a concept for a uni project. I came up with nothing and just when I was about to give up, I came across this event ad.", he leaned back comfortably beside Celeste. "How about you?"

Celeste laughed lightly. "That's hardly my fault, long legs." She nudged him. "Think up something on your own then," She looked back up to the sky, admiring the stars. "Gorgeous place to find muse then," She nodded in agreement. "I'm in university studying astronomy, long legs," She smirked lightly. "This is my sort of thing."

Caelan just chuckled, letting Celeste nudge him. He settled back comfortably and copied her looking up. "It really is. Gorgeous.", he said, glancing at her at the last word. He looked at her fully, paying attention to what she said. "Your thing huh?", he teased lightly. "Can you help me find my muse from your thing?", he asked.

Celeste was busy watching the skies, not paying attention to Caelan. "You can always find your inspiration in the skies, longlegs," She replied easily, shutting her eyes and letting the wind blow through her hair. After a moment she sighed and reached for her bag. "I brought along some drinks. Do you want some wine or do you want some soft drinks instead?" She asked.

Caelan chucked, nodding. "That's true. That's why I'm here." He looked at her so peaceful that he followed suit. He closed his eyes and let nature talk to him, yet in his relaxed state, he could still see the sparkling eyes of the woman beside him. He sighed, willing his thoughts to go that way. He was a mess and was trying to get everything in order. He did not want to drag this wonderful person into the chaos of his life.

He was pulled from his musing by her sigh. He listened to the tinkling of some bottles, making him open his eyes. "Wine, of course.", he chuckled. "Save the soft drinks for later", he added. He gently took the bottle from her to open it, freeing the woman to get the glasses from the basket he had on the side of the tent.

Celeste smiled easily, letting him take the wine and pulling out a few glasses. "It looks like ya got a good vintage," she commented, lounging out next to him as she waited for him to pour the wine. "I don't drink often, but I know my spirits. Where did ya get a bottle like that?" She asked. It was an expensive brand, and not one easily come across. He must have had some connections somewhere or the other.

Caelan poured wine on both glasses before setting the bottle aside. She commented on the bottle that he had in the basket making him pause. He gave her a simple smile before raising his glass for a toast. "I won it.", he replied simply. She was a wonderful woman that treated him like anybody else. Knowing who he was or his family might change that and he did not want it to change. He was trying to start fresh.

Last edited:
Celeste laughed easily, clinking her glass with his before taking a sip. "Well, lucky you then, yeah? It's good," she swirled the wine, before taking a second sip and setting it aside. "You're an artist then, longlegs?" She asked him, surprised. He hadn't seemed the type.

Caelan laughed along with Celeste. She was so easy to get along with. Refreshing and vibrant. "I guess. I am.", he agreed. He looked around, seeing many people had already gathered a few feet from them. The evening breeze was cool as the evening comes close. "You can say that. I work on glass mosaic nowadays and do calligraphy on my spare time.", he explained, glancing at her. "You sound surprised.", he teased lightly.

Celeste raised a brow. "You guess?" She teased him, nudging his arm with her own. She was surprised when he mentioned glass mosaics. "That's interesting..." she mused, looking up to the sky. "Do you find any work for that?" She asked. She had no idea what it took to be that sort of artist. All she could think of were the giant church mosaics. She laughed as he said she was surprised. "Color me impressed, long legs." She teased, winking playfully. She sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder and looking up to the heavens. The meteor shower should be starting soon.

Caelan chuckled at the woman's quip. He copied her looking at the sky while pondering her question. "Church?", he answered jokingly. "I'm sure I'll find one. Or open my own shop, what do you think?" Honestly, he did not really care if he could find a job with his degree. He just wanted some kind of freedom for his future. At her wink and laugh, he relaxed. Somehow, he felt at ease with her, even welcomed her warmth near him as she leaned on his shoulder. He leaned them back on the makeshift couch he had made before resting his head on top of hers as they looked up at the meteor shower that had just started.

Celeste didn't bother answering, leaning back against Caelan as they settled into the couch. She slipped off her shoes and tucked her legs beneath her. He was warm, and she felt oddly comfortable, and it wasn't that long before she had dozed off against him, turning to cuddle better into him. She nuzzled in against his chest, sighing softly and smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back