Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme had been pleased to have someone to sit with during History of Magic, and the fact it was jace was even better. It was the only class aside from Flying that they actually shared, and Padme was keen to make the most of it, so she’d sent a letter to him saying that she wanted to study with him. The girl had decided that the library wouldn’t be a good place to study, they have to study in relative silence, which wasn’t something that they would have to do if they were in the library. Jace was her first ever friend and she wanted to spend time with him, getting to know him. She headed into the great hall, where she agreed they could study together. She spotted him immediately and made her way across to the slytherin table, it was between meal times so she had to imagine that no one would have any problems studying together. She took the seat next to him, ”Hi,” she greeted softly with a little smile on her features. She put the book she’d been carrying on to the table in front of them and just looked at him. ”How’ve you been?” she kept the conversation light as she took out a few other things and placed them on the table in front of her, ”How are the classes you have without me?”

Jace slowly walked into the Great Hall, yawning as he did so. He had barely taken a seat when he heard a voice calling out to him. Stifling another yawn, he grinned at her. "Hey Padme." He said, trying to hide the fact that he was still very tired. He was happy to be spending time with her, even if it was to study. He was just happy that she wanted to spend time with him, but after all that was what friends were for. "I've been busy, so much homework!" He said in a whiny tone. "They're fine, would be better with you there." He said with a shrug. "How about your classes?" He said, letting out a yawn.

Padme smiled easily at Jace, ”You look a bit tired,” she commented lightly, but she didn’t mean anything by it. It was still morning so it could be understandable that he was tired, but if he was she didn’t want to bombard him with too much revision and homework. ”We could study later if you want?” she spoke softly with a little smile on her features trying to read his expression. She didn’t want to force him to do work if he didn’t want to, or if he was a little tired. She gave him a little smile, ”I could do some of your homework for you?” the girl offered. She knew it was wrong to do other people’s work, but Jace was her friend and that was what friends did right? She wasn’t sure, having never really had friends before and objectively she understood that friends did things for each other so maybe that would extend to homework too. At the question she nodded, ”I like the class we have together, the others are good too. We’re learning so much and there’s so much reading to do. But I like this place better than muggle school,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back