Revenge

Riley raised his eye brows and looked at her. " So did it work?" Riley was curious and would have known that if he had made it then he would have made it even worse

Ana crossed her arms. "Are you saying that some of my potions don't work??" She joked and wrapped her arms round him. "Of course it worked." She laughed and rested her head on his chest as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed his grip on her.

Riley smiled and hugged her. " Oh and i met a cousin of yours today Ana. His name was Paul i think, he was an aright guy to be honest." He smoothed her hair as he finished speaking. " He seemed to have the same problem with Dervish, i wish that he would just curl up in a corner and die i swear he annoys me so much that bloke. Ana you have to promise me that if he ever hurts you again that you will tell me." Of course Riley knew that Dervish wouldn't be a problem for her or him or even anyone else any more. He looked her in the eyes as he spoke

"Paul Rider. Yeah. He's Stacy's brother." She smiled. "He's always nice to people. It's weird. You have to really annoy him to get on his bad side." She looked up at him. "Of course I'll tell you but I don't want you going over there and getting hurt by him. He's hurt lots of people who have stood up to him. The best idea is to just ignore what he says." Ana was scared of Dervish but she didn't want to show it. He had always scared her slightly but now he scared her more than ever.

Riley smiled smugly. " Don't worry he doesn't scare me. He is just a stuck up guy who needs someone to show him who is boss. And if he hurts you again then that person will be me." He hugged her tight knowing that she will never have to fear him again and knowing that if anybody hurt her then they would regret it.

"Riley. You don't know what he's capable of. I had to watch him murder some guys when I was ten. It scared me so much. I never wanted to get on the wrong side of him. I don't want you to end up like the other guys did." She hugged him tight. She didn't know what she would do with herself if he got hurt by her uncle.

Riley chuckled.I would love to see him hurt me now the dead b@sterd. Riley kissed the top of her head. " You no your lack of faith in me is kind of insulting." He laughed before hugging her tight as she did

"It's not my lack of faith in you." She smiled bravely even though she didn't feel it. "It's the fact that I'm terrified of him. I know what he can do and I don't want you to be his net victim." She burried her head in his shirt again and tried not to show exactly how much she was scared.

Riley smiled. " Well don't worry about it ok i don't think he will bother me any time soon ok" He kissed her to change the topic. " I think i may need to take a shower. You want one with me?" It seemed an easy thing to say when needing to have a topic change

Riley followed her into the bathroom and turned on the shower before taking his clothes of and getting under the water and washing his hair. " You know, have i told you that you have an amazing body Anamaria"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back