Revenge

Anamaria Prinze

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Ana had no idea what was going on around her. She had drank too much and her head was pounding. She couldn't remember what she had done the night before and she just hoped she never found out. She dreaded it. She had heard so many things about what she did when she was drunk and she didn't want to hear what she put Riley through. She led in bed with all her senses completely oblivious to what was happening around her even though she was awake.

Riley was downstairs thinking about Dervish. Riley now knew that it was him who had stolen Nat. He frowned. Why would anyone act the way he had done at the topic if he had nothing to do with it. Riley thought of the things that he was going to do to him, obviously he knew that it wouldn't bring her back but it would make him feel better if he did it.

Riley frowned. He had decided on what to do. He stood up and went to the door and reached his hand to open the door then thought twice about it. He looked up the stairs and remembered about Ana. She could be awake so Riley had to come up with a cover. " Hunny im going to get some food and drinks for the apartment. We now seem to be running low. Il be back soon ok. Love you"

Riley apperated to Dervish's house and stopped out side the door and pulled out his wand. He inhaled deeply. With a flick of his want the door opened, quietly which Riley decided was the better way so he wouldn't wake the neighbours. He walked inside light footedly. " Dervish you b@sterd show your ugly face you f*ck." Riley hid his wand in his front pocket and put his shirt over it. " Come on hunny let me tell you all about the things that i do with little Ana at night, let me tell you about what im going to do to her when i have finished here." He laughed evilly

Dervish had said bye to everyone early that morning. Sam had taken them all out on a walk in the woods to have a picnic. He didn't know why. He had decided to stay home though. He couldn't be bothered to walk into the middle of nowhere and eat food off the floor. He was sat on the sofa in the living room reading a book.
When he heard a familiar voice, he chucked the book on the sofa next to him and stood up. He walked into the hallway and saw the scum stood inside his front door. "Get out of my house before I kick you out." He glared into Riley's eyes, wondering what the hell he was doing here. All Dervish had done was hit Ana and immediately, this little rat was stuck on him. "Why the hell are you even here??" He frowned curiously and crossed his arms over his chest. He couldn't be bothered with this and he just wanted to get the g1t out of his house before he exploded.

Riley scowled. " And why would i do that you pathetic excuse for a death eater. I mean only a n*b sits around all day and hits girls just because." He squared up to him and was just taller than him. He was still scowling. He pushed him hard into the cabinate. " I no what you did to Natalie you f**ker. And you even hit Ana when it was mentioned. you no what she was like when she came to mine. Im surprised if she even remembers her name later." He punched him hard in the face. " Its all your fault. Your to blame."

Dervish reached up and grabbed Riley round the neck, pushing him against the wall. "I don't really give a f**k about my niece and who the f**k is Natalie. I have just lost my best friend to the walls of azkaban so to say the least, I'm not in a good mood." He scowled at the stupid boy. "I don't actually have any idea what you're on about with Ana and I really don't care." He smirked and tightened his grip around Riley's neck. "All I'm going to say is leave me alone now." He smashed Riley's head against the wall then let him go and took a step back to allow him to get out the house.

Riley scowled. " You don't even have the decency to remember her name you f@ggot. I hope you have lived a good life because yor about to lose it." Riley pulled his out of his pocket and pointed it to Dervish and smiled widely. "Avada Kedavra" The end of his wand lit up as the spell went hurtling out and strait into Dervish. He was still smiling. He stood up and stood by Dervish, i was strange how his death didn't affect Riley in anyway at all. " So that's what you get if you touch my Ana." He laughed then walked out the door and apperated to the mall and quickly went into a random store and got a few bits of food and drink before going back to his apartment and opening the door. " Hi hunny im home, i got a few bits of food like i said." He threw them onto the side before going up to Ana were she was lying. " How are you feeling?"

Ana looked up when she heard Riley next to her. "I didn't hear you leave." She laughed slightly. "And I feel like complete cr@p. How much did I drink last night?? I don't remember a thing." She realised what she looked like in the mirror. "Ugh. I look like cr@p as well. My hair has gone mad and I'm really pale." she rubbed her head as she looked at Riley and smield

Riley smiled. " You never look like that to me, i always see you as a beauty queen to me ok." He took her by the waist and kissed the top of her head. " Well i think you may need to brush your teeth though." He chuckled. " You drank half the bottles in my fridge babe. So that's saying something"

Ana smiled. "It feels like I drank all of it." She laughed. "My head feels like it's about to explode." She wrapped her arms around Riley and burried her face in his shoulder. "Thanks for looking after me. It was probably hard work. I don't want to hear what I was doing." She laughed at the thought of it.

Riley laughed. " Well apart from falling over every two seconds and calling me a light weight because i wasn't drinking and also trying to come onto me all night, you didn't do anything." He smiled then stroked her hair softly. " But don't worry, it made me laugh so im not complaining

"Oh Merlin." Ana hid her face in Riley's top. "I should never be allowed near alcohol. It's really not good." She laughed. She felt comfy in Riley's arms. It was like they had just met and nothing bad had happened between them.

Riley laughed again. " But then where would my entertainment be hmm. I dont think i had that much fun in a long time." Riley rubbed her back with his hand. " Anyway we are all allowed to get wasted sometimes"

"The quidditch game." Ana smiled. "And just because we are alowed, doesn't mean we have to." She kissed him and started to get up iout of the bed. "I need some serious anti-handover potion."

Riley shrugged. " Not even that compares." He smiled as she got out of bed. He wasn't going to tell her about Dervish yet, he didn't no how she would react so he left it. " So what do you want to do today?"

"At the moment, my answer to that is sleep. Unless I can make a semi-decent potion to stop my head from pounding then I'm not going anywhere." She laughed as she sat on hhis lap with her arms round his neck. Then she saw the red marks across his neck. "Where did you get those marks from?? They look horrible."

Riley laughed. " Oh those well when i was out shopping just before i tried on a few clothes and one of them caught my neck and wouldn't come off so it made a mark, don't worry about it im fine. It doest hurt. I will use the healing spell on it later." He chuckled at her worry then walked over and took his shirt off before putting on another one

Ana stopped after what felt like an amazing forever. She looked up at him. "Are you going to help me with this potion or do I have to make it myself." She laughed and started walking towards the kitchen

Riley laughed. " You no i carnet make potions, i will probably kill you or worse if i even try and help." He walked behind her then stood behind her and hugged her waist whilst watching what she was doing, not that it would help him or her

"You could still-" Ana had started to walk away from him with her head pounded when she saw the look on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that." She laughed as she crosse her arms over her chest/

Riley laughed. " I wasn't looking at you like anything Ana i was just simply watching what you were doing Ana." He laughed again. " Is that ok with you Ana?" He smiled cheekily at her

"Watching me is the same as looking at me." She laughed. "And no it's not ok. I'm too tired to be watched." She smiled at him as she went the rest of the distance into the kitchen and started brewing the potion she wanted.

Riley folded his arms against his chest and sighed. " Well technically Ana im not watching you im watching what you are doing which mean i will be watching what your hands are doing mostly. Little miss hangover." He laughed

"Just because I'm hungover, doesn't mean I can't beat you." She laughed and finished the potion which she poured into a glass and drank in one. It took a while to take effect but once it did she didn't feel hungover anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back