OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Sumner walked beside his best girl, Kat Vanderhol, his arm slung casually over her slim shoulders. "So did you enjoy your party?" He glanced down at her, his eyes barely touching upon hers before looking straight ahead. The corridor was deserted, everyone was pretty busy. "You're looking very pretty today. How are you feeling?"

"I did. Still can't believe I'm 16. Feels just like yesterday I was a little eleven year old wandering these corridors," Kat said looking up at him with a warm smile. Sumner's next comment however was a little odd, but she answered thinking nothing more of it, "Aww, well thanks! I'm feeling fine though...why? Do I look bad or something?"

"Good, that's good," Sumner murmured, then looking around, grabbed her hand and pulled her into a deserted alcove where a small bench seat rested in the shadows. He sat down and waited for her to sit too before he said, "You know I never gave you your gifts. Do you want them?"

Kat quirked an eyebrow at the short answer he gave her and then squealed a bit when he yanked her off into a small area just off the corridor. She sat down beside him and said, "You didn't have to get me anything...but since you did I'll open them." Kat nudged his arm playfully and leaned into him slightly.

"Close your eyes," Sumner said lowly, then asked her again. "Are you sure you absolutely want them?"

Remembering distinctly the look on Kat's lovely face as she drove her knee into his groin, an action brought on by an accident on his part, somehow Sumner felt no compunction about what he did next. Lightning fast he grabbed her and flipped her over his knees. "Oh I'll let you have it all right. Tradition, isn't it, for Birthday girls? And this 'present' you deserve." With that he brought his hand down on her arse, sixteen methodical times. They wouldn't hurt but they would sure as hell sting and make her sit gingerly all through their next class.

Finished, he drew her up, made sure she was alright, then set her on her feet. Standing, now towering over her since he'd grown another two inches in the past month, he put a small wrapped package in her hand. "Now you can blame me for this. It sure as hell was no accident."

With that, he left, just as she'd left him groaning and in excruciating pain before.

At first Kat laughed when she opened her eyes and realized that she was laying over his knees. She hadn't had a birthday spanking since she was like nine. When she realized that he was actually going to give it to her she started squirming trying to wriggle out of his grasp. Instinctively her rear tensed up which made each of the blows sting like hell. She knew she was going to be sitting funny all day. Kat was speechless and red faced when Sumner stood her upright, her nostrils flared. "You. Will. Regret. THIS!" She was fuming now and knew that somehow she would pay him back for this. She would just have to bide her time and wait.

With her teeth gritted she looked at the small package in her hand. She glared at it and then decided to open it. When she did her heart dropped and all her anger went away...unfortunately her sore arse didn't. It was an absolutely beautiful ring.

2rog9br.jpg

Kat slid it on her finger and looked at it. If she wasn't so damn mad at Sumner then she'd probably break into a giggle fit. She'd thank him for once the stinging sensation went away. Afterall she did love him with all her heart, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to pay for this...and he would pay dearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back