Revenge is sweeter than life itself

Chris Gray

Chris wandered down a road, under the cover of darkness, but was in a well known vicinity known to home witches and wizards, muggles no where to be seen. Chris was going back home, after a tiring and frustrating day at work, and so was glad to be going home. Chris stopped to remember he needed to contact his son asking him if he had heard any news from Mike. He made a mental note and continued to walk.

Adrian was stealthily following the man. Hiding nearby, camouflaged by shrubs and trees, but also the darkness helped mask him. 15 years I have waited for this moment, and here it is Adrian told himself, which would have been followed by a maniacal laugh, but needed to keep quiet to avoid being discovered. The man stopped, and Adrian took this chance grabbing it by two hands. "Hello Father" Adrian said cackling, his wand drawn.

Asparuh stood in the darkness, dressed in his usual attire, with his hood over his head, making sure his bright blond hair could not attract any light to him. Asparuh's black eyes glanced at the one named Goulding, the fellow Death Eater, before looking back at his prey. Asparuh wondered why he even bothered to assist, however, it amused him to know whether the youngest Death Eaters knew how to kill or not. And this moment was for Goulding, and perhaps one of the only ways to earn Asparuh's respect. Once Goulding greeted the older man, Asparuh stepped out of the darkness, his wand at his side, although it might not be needed.

Chris stopped still, turning round quickly,. his wand drawn. "What did you say, no it cant be" Chris said the fear contempt in his voice. Chris then saw another figure step out, and wondered what was going on. Chris brandished his wand. "Lumos" Light emitted from his wand, and Chris could see clearer now.

Adrian was blinded momentarily by Lumos, but recovered soon after. "Surely you remember me father?" Adrian asked. "You must remember the happy 6 years we had before you gave me away. Don't deny it. It was your idea. I forced it out of my mother, and now I think, its time to pay for your act of haste. For many years, I have hunted you down, and today I get my chance to strike revenge. How could you. I was 6 years old, but giving me away, made your worst enemy." Adrian ended abruptly. He heard a noise behind him, and turned round, seeing a darkened figure emerge behind him.

Asparuh removed his hood, revealing his identity for Adrian, now knowing who the older man was. Asparuh shielded his eyes from the bright light, only for a moment. Asparuh couldn't help but see the similarities between his...Liyla and her giving up Nataliia, but Nataliia was shielded off, and Liyla was dead. Asparuh turned his attention to Adrian, and smirked, "Just observing, Goulding. I won't interfere unless necessary." Asparuh stared coldly now at the other man, wondering how much time he had left to live.

"Yes, Zhefarovich, observe all you like. Hopefully I wont keep you too long" Adrian said coldly, turning his stare back to his father."Well Father, do you have anything to say before the time comes?" Adrian asked not caring whether his father protested, the deed would be done anyway. There is no way I can back out,not now Zhefarovich is here

Tears started to form a stream down his face, he fell on his knees, knocking his wand to the floor. "I beg of you, I was young and foolish" Chris pleaded. He turned to the other man. "Please tell Adrian to have mercy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY" Chris shouted, looking back at Adrian, wishing he could turn the clock back, and do things differently. Chris reached out for his wand, fumbling around for it.

Mark, having been concealed out of sight, strode in to view, coming to stand near Asparuh Zhefarovich. He pushed his hood back and stood firm, arms folded and wand in hand. There was no need for him to say or do anything at this point. He was simply here as back-up, as support for an old acquaintance. Judging by the weakness of the man, it wasn't likely Mark would have to do anything, but he knew well that he should not judge based on appearances. The old fool they'd kidnapped outside Hogwarts had shown that - although they'd easily got the better of him.

"Show mercy. SHOW MERCY" Adrian screamed. "Ha" he laughed. "You sent me away, to live in a foreign country, I got no communication of either of you. I wasn't told about my two brothers. Oh yes I know all about them. Mother told me all about them" Adrian said cockily.Adrian turned behind him to see an old friend. "Markus, my old friend" he said warmly, before getting back to business. "I was sent to live with people I didnt know. I was quite literally a social outcast, there, you made me bottle my anger up, anger created from the effect of you and your selfishness, saddened by the fact I had no real family and finally the cork has popped out, and I guess you get the blunt end of it" Adrian chuckled coldly.

"I would hope not, Goulding. I still have others to attend to." Asparuh smirked, and glanced over at another young comrade, Schwarz. Asparuh smirked slightly, nodding in acknowledgment. Asparuh heard Adrian and hoped that it wouldn't last too much longer. Asparuh did not want to have to cover up for Adrian's failure to kill a man. However, with the way he is sounding, he just might have the heart to. Asparuh held his head up, his eyes locked on the old man, who seemed rather pathetic begging, although pleasing to Asparuh's ears.

Chris watched as another figure emerged.His hand gripped on his wand. What can I do? I can't expel Adrian's wand, he has 2 people backing up Chris dropped his wand, hope lost."Fine,do what you want to me but please leave Mike and Ben alone, out of this I beg of you" Chris said, his tears stopping, bending his head over, awaiting his punishment.

"With pleasure" Adrian said licking his lips. "Oh no I cant promise that"Adrian said."Where's the fun in that?" Adrian asked toying with him. "Who knows, they may come and try to avenge you death?" Adrian laughed at the sound of that idea. "Well since we have nothing else to say".

"Avada Kedavra" Adrian said, the green flash lighting his eyes. Adrian heard a drop, signalling the deed was done. Feeling no remorse, he cockily walked over to the body of his father, poking it, even though he knew that there was no chance of his father's survival.

(Sorry for the godmode, but its one of my other accounts, so does it really matter? ;) ))

Asparuh received satisfaction seeing the man die, even though Asparuh did not know why he had to die anyhow. Although, it was Goulding's moment, just like killing Barbara was his. Asparuh thought in utter disgust, No filthy mudblood will take care of my grandchildren. Asparuh watched Goulding with curiosity, and couldn't help but smile faintly, "Well, you do have potential. I am impressed one can kill his own father just like that." Asparuh snapped, giving his point across. "Now, I must go attend to some matters of my own. I believe I have seen enough." Asparuh apparated, leaving.

I don't think it does. *shrug*

"Thanks" Adrian said quietly. I'm truly glad I have your approvement of me Adrian told himself sarcastically. After Zhefarovich disapparated, Adrian turned to face Markus. "I think its time to leave, for the headquaters" Adrian said, and summoned his father's body, and disapparated with a pop, no regret visible in his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back