Revelations...

Asher smiled against Noah's chest. "I'll always have this day..." she whispered. And she would. Asher would never forget this day no matter what the future held. This was they day she learned what it felt like to be trully happy...and she would hold tight to these memories for as long as she lived.

"Me Neither" Noah said. It was true. Noah very rarely forgot days like this. Though it was probably because he had very few days like this, days that he could forget most troubles, days where his smile was true, days where he sat by the lake looking out and thinking that maybe it isn't the most beautiful thing in sight. Days like today didn't fade they just ended and as long as they didn't fade ,in a way, they lived forever.

Asher relaxed into Noah's arms. She felt whole sitting here. She had gone so long without any family or friends, now she had a sister who she loved more than she thought possible, friends that she could spend every moment with, and someone who trully cared about her holding her at this very moment. Asher could never imagine anything better...well she could, but she didn't know if it was too soon to be thinking about that. She and Noah had just become a couple...was it too soon to be thinking about kissing him?

Noah turned to Asher. He couldnt' help but smile at her. No matter what she was saying or doing he just had to smile. It was something about her. "I hate to end this" Noah said looking out onto the lake for a moment as even the lake seemed to be showing how late it was. "I think we better go" He said looking back at her. "We will have more days like today" Noah said smiling

"I promise" He added.

Asher smiled sweetly and nodded. She pulled her feet from the water and stood. She took his hand in hers and helped him up. As they stood there she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head against his chest. She didn't want to let him go, even though she knew they needed to return.

Asher sighed and pulled away. "Ok...I guess we can go back now..." she said softly.

Noah watched as she took her feet out of the water. He did the same as she rubbed them against the grass to dry them. Though he didn't care too much if they were wet. Asher was still wrapped around his waist as they stood up. He knews she didn't want to let go. He didn't really want her to either but he knew it had to be done. There would be other days.

Noah smiled as she let go and sighed "Don't sound so sad" he said "It's not sad that we are departing for right now. It should be happy because we know there will be another day" Noah said smiling at her. That was a little too deep for him but hey he couldn't pick and choose as much to as he said.

Asher looked up at Noah with eyes that danced. "I'm looking forward to it." She reached out and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his. she picked up her shoes and held them...she felt like walking barefoot for a while. She stayed by Noah's side until the reached the tents. She turned to face him again. She grinned and reached up to brush another piece of hair from his eyes. "See you tomorrow?" she asked hopefully.

Noah looked at no he looked into Asher's eyes as he picked up his shoes without breaking eye contact. His sneakers were a little wet but he would have to let them dry. He didn't bother with it now. He had better things to worry about.

He walked along side Asher back to the tents. The tents were so close but it did really feel like they were so far away "Of coarse I will see you tomorrow" Noah said. He looked directly at her. They had just become a couple. It was too early to kiss. Right? Noah thought so. It probably wouldn't be the best thing now.

Though Noah did lean in and kiss Asher on the cheek. "See you tomorrow" he said smiling at her and then he turned around and walked into his tent.

Asher smiled brightly as Noah kissed her cheek. "Bye..." she whispered. Asher reached up and touched her cheek where Noah had kissed her. It felt so warm. She turned and went into the girls tent.

Asher walked over to her bed and sat on it. She picked up Acucio and began petting him softly. She laid back on her pillows and sighed. Today had been perfect, and she knew that she would get to have another wonderful day tomorrow. Asher continued to pet Acucio as she drifted to sleep. As usual, her dreams were full of Noah, but tonight they were better.

Asher woke with a smile the next morning and made sure that she looked impecible before leaving the tent for breakfast. She hummed a little tune as she walked to the castle and into the Great Hall. She looked over at the Hogwarts Scotland table and saw Noah. She walked over and took a seat beside him. "Morning!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back