Reuniting with an old friend

Chase Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Chase knew why he was out here today, he was seeking out an old friend, whom he heard had finally been accepted into the Death Eaters, he was happy for her, and he wanted to see how she was doing. He knew that it would be hard to track her down, but he didn't really care, he was here to find Leah, and he wouldn't leave until he did. It had been a while since he had found her, and Chase had done a lot of things in that time, some of which some people wouldn't be proud of, and some even Chase wasn't proud of, but he knew that everything he had done, had been done for a reason.

Chase turned to look around at where he was, he didn't exactly know what was going to happen today, but he had something to do, and he would make sure he did that. He knew it was probably a lost cause, but he was her friend, and she was his, no matter who, or what she was now. Chase shrugged off the doubt in his mind, knowing full well that she would probably found him one way or another. He just hoped that she wouldn't attack him. Chase didn't care much though, he would be able to take her, especially after what he had done to Melodie. Chase had no regret for that, or any remorse.

Chase turned around, scouting the area, apparating out to he next set of hills as he failed to find anything in this area. He didn't pay any mind to where he was going, he just randomly apparated around the hills. Next thing he knew, he was falling over somebody. He stood back up, and drew his wand. Not sure who it was, but he would be prepared for the worst. He didn't care who it was either, until he took in the person, and realised that he had just found exactly who he had been looking for. "Leah?" He asked, dumbfounded by his own luck.

((Hope you don't mind about the godmod. :unsure: ))

It was a nice day for a walk. The sky was blue, and the birds chirped cheerfully as they flew around the trees salvaging twigs and leaves to make nests and ecectera. Leah Winters apparated, with a loud pop in the middle of a meadow. Trees surrounded her along with hills, making it secure and private from any wandering muggle.
It was to crowded in New Zealand. Her alone time had been diminished since the release of the students from Hogwarts. It was their holiday, and naturally they flocked to their families and friends in the local towns.
She needed a walk; a long walk to think about the past few months, and to think about what she was going to do about her father.

Leah stared at the ground in front of her, deep in thought, when suddenly something or someone banged into the back of her. She whipped out her wand, and pointed it straight at the person who was slowly standing up. "Oh! Chase!" She was shocked to see him here. But, very pleased as well. "Fancy seeing you here, what are the odds?"

Chase turned to look at her once more, now that he had confirmed it really was her, he was surprised immensely. He lowered his wand, but kept it in his hand, he was not one to trust people that easily, it didn't matter who they were, or who they had been. He sighed softly, "What are the odds? Well, I was out here looking for you, so if the odds had been bad, then I wouldn't have found you." He said, a weak smile on his face.

He was glad he had found her, and he knew that his day wouldn't be wasted wandering amongst the country side anymore, and he would be able to get to know his friend a little better. He turned to her, smiling, "Care to go for a walk near the city near here?" He asked, choosing his words carefully. He didn't bother to wait for her, and apparated a few kilometres to the south-east, stopping outside a muggle village, and waiting for her.

She would catch up to him, he wasn't here to wait for somebody, and if she wanted to hang out with him for the day, then he wouldn't have her lagging behind. This wasn't the same Chase she thought she had known in the past, he was different, being a Death Eater had changed him, though had it changed him for the better, or for the worst. He didn't know that for sure, he set off inside the village, not bothering to wait much longer.

Leah stared at Chase, also lowering her wand a little. He seemed...different? There certainly was a strangeness about him. He had been a deatheater longer than she, but he used to be a fun loving guy, not the cautious wand bearing man that was standing before her. "Indeed. Very ironic."

"Care to go for a walk near the city near here?"

Before she could open her mouth to answer, he suddenly apparated away, possibly to the city she suspected. Leah sighed a little, not wanting to play tag along today, but apparated anyway in front of the city. Chase was already walking away so she jogged to catch up to him. He was annoying her with his apparating and cutting her off before she could answer. But they were sealed by a certain bond of being a deatheater, and she wished to have everyone of that allegiance on her side. "Why were you trying to find me, Blade?"

Chase turned to look at Leah when she caught up with him, truth be told, the reason he was doing all this was to see if she still wanted to be his friend, he was still the same old person he used to be in a way, some things just took priority over that. He was fine with being like that with Leah, "So what have you been up to since we last were together?" Chase asked, smiling down at her. He didn't care if she saw his nice side.

Chase chuckled slightly, "What was I doing looking for you? It was simple, I wanted to see you again. Is there something wrong with that?" Chase asked, he knew that she was trying to be all evil Death Eater with him, and it wouldn't work, he was a master of that. Chase had already tortured somebody into insanity, and he had no remorse for doing that. He didn't care about any of it. Chase put those thoughts aside, he was with Leah at the moment, and she took priority.

"I have been training, and planning revenge on a few people." Leah smiled at him cheerfully, happy to have her friend back. She hadn't seen him in a very long time. "And you? Are you still with..." She racked her brain for a moment. "Eden, right?" Leah had met Eden one time, at The Cliffs at Hogwarts. It had been incredibly awkward, but they had been fellow Slytherins so they were on fairly good terms.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with that." She answered. "I'm glad we bumped in to each other. Everything happens for a reason."

Chase rolled his eyes at Leah, "I hope you haven't been planning some sort of revenge against me, I may not survive that experience, and then you would be hunted done by Eden's family." Chase said, in response to both of her statements. Chase had been with Eden for a little over a year now, a fact that made him happy. They were due to be married in two and a half more years, and then Eden would belong to him, no matter what everybody else said.

Chase chuckled at her, she seemed to be having a little bit of trouble just relaxing around him, but she probably wouldn't have been around too many of her friends lately. And she probably would have lost quite a few when she had become a DE. Chase knew how that felt all too well, it had happened to him, and it would happen to Eden. Though she probably wouldn't care, she was closest to Chase, and he was probably the only person she would need.

"Nay, never." Leah said with a smirk. It was true, she had no reason to get revenge with Chase. There was only one person on the list of people to get revenge on. The auror who dared mock her and refuse information. If she had her way with the situation she would have promptly tortured him until he revealed all that he knew about her father, and then she would abandon him in Bleak Street where he would be mugged and killed that very night.
But, it was not to be and now she was forced to plot some other way. Her anger was abated a little, talking to Chase helped but the fires of revenge burned strongly in her. "I take it you're happy with her?"

Chase smiled when she said she would never plan revenge against him, which was accurate enough, he had done nothing to her to need to plan revenge against him. Chase knew that Leah would probably be his friends for a long while to come, and it always payed to be close to somebody, especially another Death Eater. Just not to the extent of foolishness. Chase knew where to stop, and he wouldn't go over that invisible line, sure, he liked having friends, but he also liked having his head attached to his body.

Chase chuckled slightly at her, he wondered who it was she had been plotting revenge on, and he also wondered what that person had done to deserve Leah's wrath. "Who is this person you are planning revenge against?" Chase decided to ask, he didn't think she would answer him though. Chase smirked at her when she asked if he was happy with Eden, "Yes, I am incredibly happy with her." Chase said, rolling his eyes.

Leah thought over if she should confide in Chase about the men who she wanted to get a tight grip around their necks on. He was one of the Death Eaters, and it was only customary to allow the others in on some plots that could be the down fall of one of their own. "Two people." She corrected. "Adam Bomoti, and my father. Adam insulted my pride, and he will pay for it." She hoped he didn't think it was ridiculus but Chase would probably understand more if he knew the whole situation.

Should she tell him? Her father was one of her personal secrets that only Natalie Winters, Harlow Winters, Ashton Winters and Ioan Finch knew. Chase would keep quiet about it, but they weren't exactly the type to tell each other personal secrets.

Chase watched Leah carefully, she certainly had something wrong with mentioning her father. She seemed to not want to talk about the whole subject of him. Chase heard her mention somebody named Adam Bomonti, who Chase had no clue about who they were. Chase turned back to Leah, and wondered what she was keeping from him, he could be trusted, and it didn't matter to him what she told him, if she didn't want him to tell some secret, then he wouldn't.

He chuckled softly, "What did your father do to you, if you're plotting revenge against him?" Chase asked carefully, he wanted to be careful about what he said here, clearly she had a secret, and he wanted to know what that was, he just had to be careful about how much he dared put into a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back