Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby left her group back in the great hall, wondering whether something was important or not. She shoved her jacket on wandered off to the cliffs. It had been almost a year since she's seen most of her friends now, and now she felt more alone than ever. Everyone around her and seemed to have grown up, moved on, Libby had been left behind.

She sighed at sat down on the grass, staring up at the clouds, which she decided looked like two horses, her blonde hair falling down her back.

Jacob was wandering arround the lakefront when he noticed the figure of Libby walk out of the entrance hall.He decided to follow her but stopped.She must be pissed of at him for not hanging out with her.He turned back and went to the rose bush.He picked up some roses,red and white,and then made his way towards the cliff.

He reached up and saw her sitting down on the grass.He sneaked up behind her and put his hand arround to present her with a bunch of white and red roses."Are you pissed at me?"he asked her in an innocent voice.

Libby heard a small voice, and wasn't sure, was it? Maybe..
She turned and grinned, wrapping her arms round Jacobs neck and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. She shook her head, "Should i be? I'm the one who should be sorry" she replied, patting the grass next to her. "I know i should've probably said i was leaving, but i didn't have time, it was short notice!" she explained, wondering what he thought she was annoyed at....

Jake grinned back at her and she kissed him on the cheek.Jake scooted beside Libby and looked at her."But I should have written to you.And I havent been hanging out with you much.I fell kinda guilty."he said smiling at her."I got bad grades and I was working hard to pass.And the summer has been much of a blur.I was at my aunt's house."

Libby smiled, "Oh i see, er, yeah, i was away from january to june. But, i have a baby sister" she grinned, glad the was still another person she hadn't told yet. Are you still liking Herbology best?" she asked. "And i'm sure they wern't that bad" she grinned, happy that she had finally got to talk to Jake again.

"I know I missed you so much when you were gone" he said with a smile. "Yeah, I still do like Herbeology the best and Astronomy is still my worst."he said giving a skyward glance.
"I got A in most of the subjects. It might be acceptable for them but not for me" he said with a grin.

"So, have you found anyone for yourself, apart from me ofcourse?" he said grinning assuming that she understood that he was talking about a boy.

Libby grinned at his intelligence. "A is really good you know" she wondered what he wanted to be when he was older.

Libby thought for a moment, she'd known Jake nearly a year now. She simply shook her head not knowing what else to say. Since Darren who for 18 months hadn't contacted her, she was feeling vunarable to boys at the moment. She sighed, she really did like Jacob, maybe the boys wern't the same.

"Yeah right."he said sarcastically(sp?).Jacob wanted to be a naturalist but he also had to do good in other subjects to pass to the next year.This year his studies were going good thanks to Andrews help.He had also been surprised to see an O in some of the hopeless homeworks that he had done.
"So,what's new?Taken up any new hobbies?"he asked her casually.

Libby smiled and didn't persist. Maybe it was good to want something, then you might get it. "Well i still love quidditch, and ive been teaching a few of the first years how to fly" she grinned, "how about you?" she asked back.

"Nope,I went camping with my family as usual.We go camping and hiking every year.It's kinda like a tradition.And I tried to learn playing the guitar but I am not great at it."he said grinning.He liked music but he couldn't play ,but he could sing fairly well.

"Ah you go camping" Her dads brother and his family used to go camping quite alot. Libby had gone with them once before, and nearly got sat on by a sheep. "Learning to play an instrument does take a while though. Are you still practicing?" she asked doing her best to stay supportive. She could sing but didn't play anything.

"No,because an electric guitar wont work inside the boundaries of Hogwarts."he told her.He wanted to bring it but his mother had told him this."But they would have to evacuate the school if I started playing it."he said grinning.

Libby was suprized, "Seriosuly!" she said raising her eyebrows. Why the would the school need to close because of it? "Do you know Kaysei Razor?" she asked, "she's a Griffindor first year. She's very musical" she said, remembering her love for also being a bit of a drama queen.

"Nope I dont know her but you ought to introduce me to some people."he said with a smile.He wanted to know people whom she knew so that they could hangout together more often.

Libby grinned, "You know i should introduce you to our little group" she said excitedly. He'd met Larissa, and he was bound to know Ali as they where in the same house. But Kaysei, Dee, Robert and Landon hadn't met him.

She paused for a moment, "I missed you" she said quietly. She missed alot of people and the school, but she would have done anything if she could of just met up with Jacob again.

"I missed you too."he told her taking he hand and kissing the back of her palm.These long months of separation had made him realize how much he really liked to spend time with Libby.

Libby smiled, trying not to go too pink. She tried to look away but kept looking into his eyes instead. She sighed silently before turning to look back over at the castle.

(haha, good luck with reply. i know she has no speech here xD)

Jacob looked back into those big eyes((wht colour are Libby's?? ;) )).He smiled when Libby managed to break eye contact.She was the girl whom he liked the most from all the girls that he knew in school."I promise you that I will always keep in touch with you no matter what."he told her quietly,stroking the back of her hand.

(green :p and jacobs?)

Libby turned back to Jacob, her own hand now holding his. "So do i" she replied after a moment, before standing up still holding his hand. "I know it's a long way away, but, i wondered if you wanted to go to the yule ball again with me this year?" she asked. She had only just thought about it very recently, and realized she wouldn't want to go with anyone else but Jacob.

((green :p ))
Jacob too stood up,"Yeah sure why not.I dont think I would find someone better"he told her,"You are the best girl I have met Libby,I'd never let go of you."he said quitely.He slowly took a step towards her so that he towered her now.

(nawww this is so sweet xD)

Libby smiled into his eyes and found now they were quite close. She was honestly relieved as well as excited more than anything right now. Before she could stop herself she had lent forward and pressed her own lips against his just for a second, and taking a step back she carried on smiling, wondering if she shouldn't have just done that.

Jacob looked back into the depth of those brilliant green eyes.He realized that they were quite close.Before he could react,Libby had learn forward and pressed her lips against his just for a second.When she stepped back he took a graceful step forward and slid his hand behind her back.He leaned down and pressed his lips tenderly against hers waiting for a response.

Libby put her arms round Jacobs neck and kissed him back. There was certainly no where she would rather be. After a moment she linked one of her own arms round his smiliing not wanting to leave.

Jacob put his other hand behind her head smoothing her straight blonde hair and pressing her face against his so that she could not draw back.After a moment the drew back to look at her.It had been his first kiss and he felt like Libby was worthy of the honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back