Reunion

Sophie Chevaliar

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
Sophie was perched on a short wall, swinging her legs gazing around for her boyfriend Justin. She hadn't seen him for the whole holidays and she actually missed him especially as she had been in Italy with her family and had picked up a slight accent, but now that she was back, her french accent was taking ahold of her voice again.

Her sharp eyes noticed her boyfriend and she yelled out 'JUSTIN!' She jumped off the wall and ran over to him, her prefect badge gleaming in the sunlight and her blonde hair streaming behind her. It felt so good to be back at school this year, especially with her boyfriend. They had been together since they were in year three.

'I can't believe it's really you!' She exclaimed eagerly, her light blue dress gleaming slightly in the sunlight as it swished around her knees.

Justin had been doing patrols through the school one moment, and the next he was being attacked by his girlfriend. "Hey there, Sophie. Well, who else would it be? Some kind of evil impersonater?" He teased. Justin wondered what his girlfriend had done these past few days that they hadn't been together, it was like they had been hiding from each other. The truth was they had both been so busy with their work.

Justin embraced Sophie, kissing her softly. It felt good to have her back in his arms again, he had missed her. Justin released her, and took her hand, "Come on, I have patrols to do. You can come with me." Justin said, smiling down at her. He knew that she wouldn't like him telling her what to do, but he had patrols to do, and she would want to hang around with him, they couldn't have both, and Justin wouldn't let them do both.

Sophie blushed slightly, a faint red on her porcelain white cheeks and she kissed him back with as much passion as she could. It was great to be with him again. 'Well, for all we know, it could've been.' She replied, a small faint smirk on her face as she looked up at him. She felt short compared to him, but she was definitely lucky to have a boyfriend as perfect as him.

She looked at her watch. 'I have to start patrols soon too,' she answered simply, if she hadn't seen Justin, she would've been disappointed but she would've had to have done her job for the school otherwise she would've gotten in trouble off her headmaster. It was the first week of school, and the Tri-wizard tournament was on its way, she was glad she hadn't put her name in it as some of the challenges at the moment seemed dangerous and she didn't want to die when she had a perfect life at the moment.

Justin smiled at her, he knew that she would rather do her patrols with him, then on her own, that way she would at least have somebody cool to talk to. Justin had been out to watch the TriWizard tournament a couple of times, and he couldn't be more mortified with what was going on out there. It looked so difficult, and Justin couldn't be so happy that he hadn't put his name in that cup. He wouldn't have lasted very long at all, and he couldn't die right now.

Justin thought about what their future together would be, he wanted to marry Sophie, but he wasn't sure about how he would go about proposing to her, whether he would make it romantic, or just cool. Justin would do things his way regardless, no matter who gave him tips on how to do it. Justin smiled down at his girlfriend as they walked through the castle hand-in-hand, it felt good to be able to do his patrols with somebody he knew and loved.

Justin knew that he would have to stop eventually and head back to the library to study for an hour or so, he wondered if Sophie would come with him, she probably would, as she loved him enough to want to spend most of her time with him. "Come on, where are you going to patrol?" Justin asked, still smiling at her.

(OOC: I don't have long, Natasha wants to come on here soon)

Sophie smiled slightly, and moved her blonde hair out of her face, her skin still slightly red around her cheeks. 'Wherever you are.' She answered simply, looking up at Justin. She truly loved him as they had been together since their third year at Beauxbatons and they were still together now, so hopefully Justin would propose to her soon as she knew they wanted to spend their future together.

She bit her lip nervously, wondering wherever she should ask him or not about what he did in the holidays. Did he see any other girls? Go out with them, have holiday flings? She didn't know as she was away in Italy for the whole holidays. It was true about being away making the heart fonder for her, but did it work for Justin as well? Sophie got jealous easily, and as she thought about Justin being with another girl, her cheeks got even redder in anger. 'So what did you do in the holidays?' She blurted out, before she could shut the words away. Great. Now he was going to think she was a jealous girlfriend who didn't trust him, it wasn't that, she trusted him perfectly, she just didn't trust the girls.

Justin smiled as he observed her flushed cheeks, "Did I embarass you, love?" He asked, smiling over at her. This was the person he loved, and he wouldn't want anybody else other then her. Justin wondered if she wanted him to propose. She's a girl, of course she does.. Justin thought, his lips curving up into a smile. Justin could see no other possible future other then spending it with Sophie, and he couldn't he happier with that choice.

Justin fingered something in his pocket, the ring he had got for Sophie when he first made the decision a few weeks ago, he would be able to use it soon, and she would be happy about that. Justin smiled, "Well come on then." He said, her hand still in his, him dragging her along for the ride. He heard her ask him a question, "What did I do in my holidays? I didn't really do anything, went out with a few friends, but I would have rathered spend my time with you." Justin said, rolling his eyes at her, as if he thought she had expected him to say something else.

Sophie quickly kept up with him, using her longer than average legs as an advantage, and running slightly to keep up with Justin. 'No!' She said quickly, she was just glad to be with him, and when she was with him, her cheeks were usually red, he knew that as she loved him.

Her sharp eyes caught his hand in his pocket, and she wondered what he was holding there, either his wand, or maybe something else, her guessing side jumped forward. She shook her head slightly, no, it wouldn't be a ring would it? 'If only Mother hadn't had to go to that designer show in Italy.' She sighed, rolling her eyes, her mother had forced her to go and learn some new fashion tips and she had learnt that light blue and white were the new 'in' colours. It helped that her mother was a designer, and she kept her in front of the fashionistas at the school, and to be fashionable was something every girl dreamt. 'Or I wish mother would've let you come.' She said shaking her head in disappointment.

Justin smiled at his love, knowing that she had seen him fumbling around in his pocket, and wondering what ideas had jumped to her head. He would probably hear some of them soon, else he would learn of them by the looks she would give him, he just hoped he hadn't ruined the surprise. Justin sighed softly, he would be finished his rounds soon, so he would probably retire to the library, he smiled at her, knowing it was better know or never.

Justin walked ahead of her a little bit, searching around in his pocket as he carefully watched Sophie, wanting to see the look on her face when he finally did what he wanted to do right now. He took the ring box out of his pocket, carefully getting down on one knee infront of Sophie, and smiling up at her, "Sophie, I love you so much, I couldn't imagine my life without you, and I want you to be mine forever. Will you marry me?" Justin asked, beaming at her.

Sophie's eyes widened and she halted to a stop as she watched him get down on his knee in front of everyone and said those words. She was stunned, she didn't expect it to be here, now, in front of anyone or anytime soon! Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed people began whispering and she began stammering, not able to get out a complete sentence. 'Wh-wh-wh' She took a deep breath, her eyes still shocked and finally managed to answer him. 'YES!' She squealed eagerly, running forward to him.

A large genuine smile was on the girl's face and she couldn't believe that it had happened here and now. 'I love you.' She whispered.

Justin beamed at his girlfri- Fiancee. He was happy that she has said yes to him, and he was even happier that he had been able to pluck up the courage to ask her, he was also glad that he hadn't been disappointed by her answer. Justin slipped the ring onto her finger, and kissed her softly, smiling at her, he was so happy right now, and not even the whispers around him could change that fact, nothing could, and nothing would.

Justin took her hand, and pulled her with him through the castle, heading for a secret passageway where they could be alone for a while, just the two of them, where they would be able to enjoy their engagement, just the two of them.

Sorry! It's crap! I know it is!

Sophie ran off after her boyfr- Fiancee. She was ecstatic that he had asked her to marry her, and she was shocked and she hadn't even gotten over the reaction yet that he had asked her to marry her, that this wasn't all just a very good dream that appeared real. She glanced down at the ring, the diamond on it gleaming, it was beautiful. As they arrived at the secret passage they had gone to, she wrapped her arms around his waist and stood on her toes to give him a peck on his lips. 'I love you.' She whispered.

xMine's lame toox

((Crap, so sorry. This is the ring))

Justin wrapped his arms around Sophie as she did the same to him, it made him so happy to just stand here in her arms, and he would never forget the moment in which he had just taken part in, as he glanced down at the ring he had given her. He thought about what it meant for him, he had never been happier in his life, and he was glad he would be able to spend the rest of it with Sophie, patrols or not, she would stay with him.

Justin knew that that couldn't be true, but he hoped that he may be able to do so sometime, he wondered what was going through her head, she still hadn't been able to get out a legitimate sentence. Justin knew that there would have to be a million and one things going through her head right now, and he couldn't help but wonder what some of them were, even though she would probably call him nosy for asking. He didn't know what to say to her, so he just settled to kissing her on the lips.

Justin knew that she would want to be with him forever, and he had secured that dream for the both of them today, it would work out very well for the both of them, and he would never let anything happen to her. Justin smiled at her and whispered in her ear, "I love you more then life itself, thank you so much for saying yes to me today." He said, wanting to find some way to relay the feelings that he was feeling right now to her, and wishing that she could read his thoughts.

There's my legit uncrappy post. ;)

((It's beautiful!))

Sophie smiled up at her fiancee, she couldn't stop staring at the ring, and was so glad that she was not allergic to silver like her mother was. She couldn't wait to owl home and let her mother know that Justin had finally proposed to her. As her mother would put it About time! They had been together for nearly four whole years, ever since Justin had gone to Beauxbatons.

Sophie had a million thoughts in her head, each popping at the front for only a few seconds, before being replaced by something else. She was curious to what Justin was thinking, and before she could help herself, she blurted out when they took a breath 'What are you thinking?' She hoped he didn't think she was nosy, she was just curious, as he looked like he was deep in thought.

She wrapped her arms around him more tightly and as she heard him whisper in her ear that he loved her more than life itself, she replied 'And I you, thank you so much for asking me.' Her voice was filled with heart felt emotion and as she said that, she stood up on her toes and gave him a peck on the lips. Their lives were just beginning.

Justin watched her just stare at the ring, he could tell she liked it a lot, and he aimed to please. Justin smiled at her, kissing her gently on the lips, he enjoyed any time he could have with her, and it would just make him happy to be with her for the rest of his life. Justin took her hand, and pulled her along as he started to walk away, he would drag her around the whole school today if he had to, he merely wanted to spend time with her though.

Justin winked at her, and wondered what their wedding would be like, he would let her plan it, because she would want to do it, but he would help her with it, because he would be lost without her, and he wanted to keep near her, and be with her. Justin wondered what would happen for the rest of his life, and what people would do basically when they found out, whether they would be legit about it, or just ask a million questions.

There's my legit.. crappy.. post..

xHere's mine as wellx

Sophie responded to the kiss with as much emotion as she was feeling, instead of conveying the emotion into words she was conveying the emotion into the kiss she was giving Justin. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she stood up onto her tiptoes, trying to reach just a little bit higher so he didn't have to crane his neck so much.

He unfortunately pulled away and she took his hand as he reached for it. She was observant and could tell that he wanted to spend time with her today, and of course she did now with her fiancee. As they were doing their patrols together, she winked slightly at her friends as they quickly passed them on the way, and waved her hand at them so they could see her ring. She knew that she would be bombarded with questions later, and she would tell them everything. How she felt, was she surprised, was it romantic, etc.

She dragged him down a quiet, hidden corridor that hardly anyone in the school knew about, she had just wandered and found it in her second year and used it since. She craned up towards him to give him another passionate kiss on his lips. This was the most that they had ever kissed before, but it was such a joyful occasion and she couldn't wait to tell her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back