Returning

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=9977bb]Lemina wandered down to the fifth floor. She'd just had her first Astronomy lesson, and groaned as she left the classroom. As she passed the fifth floor, she remembered the abandoned classroom she'd found a while ago with Kasey.

It took barely two minutes, before she found it. Lemi entered, planning on having a bit of an explore this time, without someone who simply wanted to chat.[/color]

Kate wandered down the corridor from Transfiguration. She was looking at the homework and bumped into someone. Reconising it as her prefect Lemina she blushed and stuttered, "Oh, I I Im s ss sorry. I didddn't meann to. Oh dear." She looked down at the floor and twiddled her thumbs.

[color=9977bb]"Hi Kate!" She smiled at the nervous first year, "It's okay, I don't bite!" She grinned, "How are you?" [/color]

[color=9977bb]((BTW guys, I'm actually inside a room.))

Jeez, this place is exploding with ickle firsties! What is it with them and bumping into people. Can they not like, be more careful? I'm sure I never did anything like that. Lemi composed a weak smiled upon her face, "Look, it's okay. But what are you guys doing wondering the corridors? It's a nice day, you should be outside." She looked down at them. I mean, one is bad enough, two is way too many.[/color]

Natasha walked into the classroom, hoping it was empty. She saw a prefect and two girls she knew. "Hi guys." she said, and sat down on a desk.

(now there's 3 XD)

[color=9977bb]((Just to let you guys know, Lemi will get angry. But don't give in and leave, I want a decent RP =P))

Lemi frowned as another first year entered the room. I never just randomly wandered around the school, walking into classrooms on sunny days when I was that young. She sighed when she saw that two of the three girls were Hufflepuffs. What happened to us being the good house? "Erm, look it's Natasha, right? Is it a habit of yours to like walk into random classrooms when it's a gorgeous day outside." She fiddled with her hair. "Now I don't want to seem like I'm lecturing you guys or anything, but you know!"[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back