Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida had been sitting in a small tree in the garden writing into her nightmare journel she never understood why she had these dreams, but she knew that they tormented her horribley sometimes.
Kida shut her journel and wrapped the leather rope around it and tied it up and slipped it to her bag.
Kida looked around for a moment, she needed to climb. Kida jumped out of the tree and made her way over to the forbidden forest.

Kida walked into the forest, she loved it in here, and it was becoming the source of her nightmares she didn't care about that, it was a nice place.
Kida walked over to a tree and put her bag on a low branch, she jumped up and grabbed a branch of the tree pulling herself up higher and higher into the tree, she ran along a branch and pulled into a front pike back flip before landing in the opposite tree and making her way up again. Kida sat on a branch high above the ground almost looking out of the top of the trees.

As Lexi promised not to torment younger students, she decided to just make a secret fight that anyone couldn't see. She was at the lawn with a book in hand, Lexi noticed the Gryffindor girl who she catch her name as Kida when they got a fight on the great hall. She smirk and closed her book, placing it in the bench she was sitting on. Kida was going at the forest and it was the best time to torment her.

Lexi followed Kida into the forest, in her slowness to walked she didn't saw Kida anywhere. But she noticed her bag in the ground beside a tree, "Let's see what are your secrets in that bag." Lexi smiled mischievously and walked over at the bag. She knelled down and started to harass her bag, it came to the point that she saw a notebook or a journal to her. Lexi untie its leather string and started to read the entry.

October 6th 2022 said:
As I walk aroudn the forest, i look around, there has to be someone or something here, but no sound can be heard, just my shallow breathing and a few snap's of twigs, i turn around to look to see what is following me, i turn back to be facing a beast, it moves slightly, hiding in the shadows, I look at it for a second as the light goes down onto the beast, and it shows that infact it wasn't a beast at all, it was vines, twisting and turning to form a shape, i look at it and before i can do anything a vine gets wrapped around my waist, tighter and tighter the vine wraps around my waist, i try to pull free but its impossible my ankles get wrapped with vines and i am slowly lifted off the ground, and forces against a tree. the vines crawl up my legs, getting tighter and tighter, i hear a splat and look down, on the ground is a pool of blood, i look up and there is a body above me, tangled in vines, i can't see the face, i squint and i still cant see it, something wraps around my shoulders squeesing tightly i look back and the vine creature is infront of me, it smiles and the vines get tighter, it points up and i refuse to look up a vine wraps around my neck and forces me to look up at the body once again, its Aeon. i scream and a vine wraps around my mouth, the ropes tighten again, tighter and tighter i feel something snap, then i wake up.

Lexi read the first entry when she opened it, it was in the month of October. She read it, frowning and sometimes she gasp. But in the end Lexi smirk, "This is what dreams are made up." Lexi whispered. Looking from left to right, and back at the journal, she again read another entry.

"Now all i have to do is black mailing you.. that would be perfect for my come back." Lexi smirk a smirk that's been done for a year. It looks like its a nightmare journal which is i don't have She thought to herself, "This could be a great gossip to others." she giggled slightly and pursed her lips.

Kida ran her fingers through her hair before standing up she looked around and ran along the branch she was standing on jumping she pulled into a back flip and landed perfectly on the branch below. Kida smiled, she loved doing tricks from tree to tree, it felt like she was flying, she loved doing her gymnastic moves when she was on the ground, but in the tree's was more risky and thrilling. Kida smiled as she slowly made her way down the tree

Lexi was looking at the journal still, her mind came back to her when she heard the branch of trees swaying. "It must be Kida." She whispered, Lexi took the journal and hide it in her robe. She then looked for a tree to hide onto, Lexi saw one and run toward behind it. She saw Kida landed from the tree, Lexi sigh feeling free.

Kida ran to the end of the last thick branch and jumped off pulling into a barani full turn before landing on the ground. Kida walked over to her bag and saw it was slightly moved and still open. she smiled "wolves" she said as she picked her bag up, she turned around thinking that she saw someone hiding behind a tree, Kida walked over to a tree and looked at it for a second. her hazel eyes shined in the light. Kida shook her head before making her way out of the forest.

[[ for more plot ideas post here ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back