Returning to School

"Do you even know how to be subtle? No offence but I've never seen you attempt to be sneaky." Kailey replied Why do I have to open my big fat mouth? she asked herself, But she couldn't help but be a bit excited...She might get an answer! A small grin appeared on her face as she thought about this fact.

Rhyspa was wondering outside. She had just gotten to the school about an hour earlier. Callan was getting settled and Rhyspa already had her stuff in her room. She headed out to the lake, her favorite place to be at Hogwarts. She'd had so many good times here and had three more years to make more.

As Rhyspa walked through the trees, she heard two very familiar voices ahead. She slowed down and became silent as she walked closer. Rhyspa came upon Kailey and Kat, two of her best friends. "BOO!" she shouted.

"Ahhh!" Kailey exclaimed as she jumped "Okay now were even." Kailey said remembering when she had snuck up on Rhyspa almost in this very spot. A grin broke out on her face "No were not...Just you wait..." she trailed off giving an overly dramatic look before cracking up.

"Of course I know how to be sneaky. Just trust me. Everything will be perfect." she replied with an excited air about her. Just then she heard someone sneak up on them. "Merlin's pants Rhyspa! You're going to pay for that." she said laughing as she hopped up to hug her best friend.

"Now SHES sneaky!" Kailey exclaimed "And a Hufflepuff...SHES PERFECT! An inside spy would be very useful." Kailey explained

"Yes...yes she would. Rhyspa...you up for a little helpful spying?" Kat asked all mysteriously and then started to giggle.

Kailey giggled right along with Katalina.

Rhyspa gleefully hugged her two closest friends. "Spying eh?" Rhyspa repeated. "May I inquire as to why my stealth skills are required?" She giggled at the way her sentence came out.

"We need you to spy on a Hufflepuff boy for us." Kailey replied quietly even though the lawn and lakefront were deserted.

"Kailey's got a crush on Njord!" Kat practically spat out. She quickly covered her mouth with both hands and flushed pink. "Oh crud. Sorry Kailey, it just slipped out. Okay...so now we know i'm not the best person for the job." Kat snorted and shook her head with a chuckle.

Kailey let out a small groan and her face turned pink. It wasn't the fact that she told Rhyspa as much of the easiness that it slipped up. "So as Kat here so gracefully told you...We need you to subtly spy on him to see if maybe he likes me. I'm a big chicken and wont just ask him myself." Kailey explained

"NO WAY!" Rhyspa practically screamed. Rhyspa clamped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide. "Are you serious!?" she whispered excitedly. She was grinning ear to ear, finally Kailey had found someone. "I'm on it!"

Kat busted in a fit of giggles when Rhyspa shouted. "Yeah, and i'm the one with a big mouth!" she teased, as she clutched her side from laughing so hard. Kat had to allow herself a few minutes to regain what little composure she had left. Once she'd finally calmed down to talk she asked Rhyspa, "So...what are you going to say to him?"

Kailey let out a small squeal and started giggling. Wow this is so unlike me! she thought but tht didn't stop her from grinning like an idiot once she stopped laughing nonetheless.

Rhyspa scrunched her nose in thought. "I don't know," she said. "What do you want me to say to him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back