Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lars had had a busy couple of weeks. Between getting married and going on a honeymoon, he felt like he'd hardly had time for his friends and family lately. Lars was still a bit on cloud nine from the honeymoon, but it was time to return back to their normal life. Blake was already back to work, working hard and training a lot. Lars found he rather enjoyed the role of stay-at-home husband, even if he wasn't particularly good at it. At least he always brightened up the house with new flowers he picked or bought, and he was slowly getting better at cooking. But Lars still spent most of his time painting, though selling his paintings wasn't going very well so far.

Today, he had taken the day off to spend it with Lily, one of his oldest friends. He had seen her at the wedding but only in passing and it was high time to talk to her again. Lars had brought her a small gift from his travels, wrapped in white wrapping paper he had painted a bunch of flowers on. With the package under his arm, Lars rang the doorbell.

Ever since Lars' wedding, Lily hadn't been able to get AJ out of her mind. She tried to push it aside, focusing on trying to perfect a few new recipes. She and Rose had moved into their new flat not that long ago. Lily had spent her free time decorating. She was thinking of asking Lars for a commission, thinking it would be absolutely lovely to have something he made on her walls.

She'd spent the morning experimenting with healthier muffin options. Of course, she'd also made all of Lars favorites, and her coffee table was absolutely covered in treats. She'd picked up a few wine coolers, thinking that it was very adult and mature to drink with her friend. She had just pulled the last of the muffins from the oven when she heard the door.

Smiling, Lily set the pan down and skipped to the door, opening it with sparkling eyes. "Lars!" She held up her arms for a hug. "I'm so happy to see you, thank you for coming!" She giggled.

Lars could smell the scent of Lily's baking through the door and smiled brightly as she opened the door. It was good to see her, and he easily stepped into the hug she offered. "Hi Lily." He said, squeezing her for a moment before stepping back. "You look great." He had seen her at his wedding not that long ago, but that day felt more and more like a hazy blur with every day that passed. "You've been baking?" He asked though he wasn't surprised. "Oh, I got you something." He added, handing Lily the package. It contained two pretty candleholders in the shape of a flower, it seemed like something Lily would like, and now that she was living with her sister in a new place it seemed nice to give her something for her house.

Lily giggled, hugging Lars tightly before stepping back. "Me? What about you? You're absolutely glowing," she teased him. "Married life must suit you well, Master Van Houten," She giggled. "Of course I've been baking! I love it and I love you and you deserve all the treats! And besides, who else is going to test all my new creations?" She winked playfully. Her eyes both widened and lit up with surprise when he said he'd brought her something, and she took the package eagerly. "Lars! Aw, you shouldn't have! Thank you!" She giggled again, motioning for him to follow her inside as she walked in to sit on the couch in the living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back