Restricted Section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Okay I am determined! :arr: to have an RP in the Restricted Section of the Library seeing as I want it to actually be used. :p

So the way to get into the Restricted Section of the library is to have someone get permission from a Professor in character, which they would then PM you the password.

Scorpius really has no reason for being in/going to the restricted section, other than he is the type of Ravenclaw who wants to know why something is off limits to him ;)

SO!

I was wondering if any of you guys had any sort of plot for your character to get permission from a teacher to visit it, and Scorpius would just follow you in/hear you say the password! :D

I know I know, not very great, so if anyone has any better ideas to help me actually come up with something that would make a Professor sign a slip, then please fire away! :D Any class assignments, etc? If there is a Professor out there willing to be the one foolish enough to sign the slip for us? :r: :r:

Our characters don't have to know each other, especially if we go with the 'follow you in' idea, Scorpius wouldn't mind meeting new people. ^-^

So..yeah! Anyone got any ideas? :D

This is a really great idea and I'd love to be a part of it! :D

Being a fifth year Ravenclaw im sure there could be some possible way of getting me into the restricted section, studying for OWLs or some excuse. Raff would then not be very happy that Scorpius followed him in at first, because Raff is very much a 'follow the rules' kind of guy, but I was going to make Raff become a little more rebelious now that his parents are divorced. I think Scorpius could be the perfect person to loosen him up a bit.

I'm not sure what sort of thing's you had in mind, but you can try and work around that if you like :lol:

I could have Nina researching something for History of Magic or what ever.. and then she could come into a dead end where she has to go into the restricted section.. and as she is a deathly curious person.. she would go to Professor Glasson.. and ask for permission telling her what she would like to know.. I'm still undecided about what she wants to know.. :p

Nina probably would be a little irritated that some child followed her in, but.. that's the way the cookie crumbles and she wouldn't want him to get caught because maybe she would see a little bit of her old baaad self in Scorp :p

Cassandra could always be faking an excuse to get permission. She would definitely do that.

This looks fun. Maybe we can make this a straight up Ravenclaw thing since we all are 'Claws. Lily could get the password from Professor London, who she is apprenticing with. Kailey could be in the library with Lily, and some others could kinda slip in behind us....

You could alternatively ask me for the password. I do teach 2nd Year 'Claws DADA, and its concievable that information pertaining to the Dark Arts might only be found there.

Oooh I got responses for this, awesome! ^_^

I like Lily's idea of making it an all Ravenclaw idea, sorry Alexis & Kelsey! Besides, Knight needs more Ravenclaw friends anyway. :oy:
I know you both have Ravenclaws too, but if it's alright with you guys I think I'd like it to be with Raffael and Lily. :) He needs to make older friends too. :) Perhaps Kelsey can join with Kailey, it might be awkwardly interesting :shifty: :-?

Now which plot to use? I like that Professor Larraman is willing to sign the slip for me, so maybe Scorpius wouldn't have to sneak in after you guys, though it would make it a tad bit interesting. What do you guys think? ^_^

If you need a Professor, I'm up for it. Former Ravenclaw, myself. Tell Isolde you want to learn more about HoM and she may well faint of shock and give you the password. :lol:

I like it :lol: Raff would be the kind of guy to ask the History of Magic teacher if he can do some early research. :oy:

I think I prefer the idea of sneaking in after the older students, would make for a better RP. Perhaps if me and Lily knew each other before hand? Either way? :p

Or you could just ask Me :) plain and simple :p Tom's always willing to extend "classroom learning" by anyway possible ;)

I like the idea of Scorpius, Lily and Raffael. Might make sense for Raffael to chat up Lily first. Maybe we can plot this out in the common room IC? I will open a thread for the three of us to meet each other. :D

Or professors could just hand out the password on slips of paper.
Heck, why even bother handing it out? Just put a stack of 'em by your office doors. :oy:

Lol Nick!

I've already told Mike that asking Professor Fletcher is a little weird, seeing as Scorpius has never met him, isn't taking his class, or isn't in his house. :lol:

I think Professor Glasson would be our best bet for Raffael and Lily, and Scorpius just sneaking in. :)

Alexis if you want, we can still RP this seperately by asking Professor Larraman! :D

Awesome :cool:
So Lily did you want Raff and Lily to know each other, or should they just meet, say in Professor Glasson's office, both wanting the same thing and agree to go together? :rofl:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back