Restless

"Oh. Right. Sorry," Scarlet mumbled as she found herself in a rather awkward situation. Well, she was supposed to ask wasn't she? Should she be more confident, she doubt that she could muster that much though, particularly when she could see antlers sticking out somewhere. They really did look horrid. Though, she had to admit that Chaos words were quite... amusing? "Uh. Yeah. I was just wondering if you could teach me. Even just a bit," she said after she had swallowed the lump that formed on her throat. Would he think she was crazy? Most likely. "You did tell me to toughen up, but I really don't know where to start," she concluded as she looked away from him and stared at her fingers as she fiddled with them.

Chaos reached around and scratched the back of his head. What was Scarlet apologizing for. He could not help but wonder if there was something wrong with her. However, as soon as she said that she didn't know where to start. He let out a sigh and muttered, "All right, let's go this way." Chaos gently touched her back to lead away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back