Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped.
It had not been long since Chaos Zhefarovich tainted his lips when he kissed another student. Someone two years older than him. He still felt nothing for it, except some irritation cause it provoked nothing within that Ravenclaw, from what he knew. Chaos arrived to the cliffs, as he could not even remotely find the one he was looking for. Damn, that Logan was a good hider. Perhaps in the Gryffindor house. Chaos would have his fun eventually. Today was not the day. Chaos bent down and picked up a loose rock. He flung it over the cliffs, before he knelt down, the wind blowing his brown hair. His purple eyes glared over the horizon, as he wondered what he could do for the remainder of the day.

Silus' day was going by much to slowly for his tastes. He wished to change that, and so here he was, marching towards the cliffs, his Sienna Storm tucked under one arm. He smirked, nobody really seemed to be outside at this time, so it was either now or never. He scowled. As he neared his destination, he noticed another student already present. Drat. He thought, annoyed. He decided to continue on with his plan, hoping the boy wouldn't bother him.

Alana headed to the cliffs, hoping it would be empty as she usually found it. As she arrived, she realized it was going to be her unlucky day. There were two people there, and one of them was Chaos, her fiance. So far, she was failing in her plans to avoid him. School had only just begun and this was the second time she'd run into him. Knowing that he'd already spotted her, Alana walked up to him. "Chaos."

So far, the silence felt as though it were deafening. However, out of the corner of his eye, another student appeared. A first year. A part of him wondered how far down the cliffs were, and could use the first year as a timer. However, his purple eyes narrowed slightly when he saw another one, one far more interesting. Alana. She approached him and called him by his name. Slowly, the Hufflepuff stood up and crossed his arms over his chest. "Have you finally given up in running from me? Or rather, avoiding is the correct word."

Alana looked over to the other student wondering if they were going to stay where they were. She hoped so. It was bad enough that Chaos had told that Ravenclaw they were engaged. She didn't want more people to know. Alana crossed her own arms. "I was never running from you" she lied as she looked up at him.

Chaos smirked when she answered him. She was never running from him, eh? Chaos tapped his finger on his arm, before he said, "I know differently." Chaos let out a sigh and he shrugged, "Since we are stuck in this thing, might as well at least know each other. The only thing I know about you would be your name, and your cool eyes. And the only thing you know about me is my bad attitude. Might as well clear the air some." Chaos didn't know if there was any air to clear, but the two of them had to get along, otherwise this would never work out. Chaos had an extremely short temper, and since he viewed everyone equally, he also got violent toward both genders, equally.

Alana listened to Chaos speak, wondering why he was being so...nice. He even complimented her eyes, a rarity for her. What he was saying made sense, which made Alana angry. She didn't want this to make sense. It was crazy to have your parents decide who you were going to spend your life with. "I don't think it's fair that I'm being forced to marry anyone, let alone a...stranger. And, if there is any way to get out of it, no offense, but I'm doing it, Chaos" she replied honestly. That was what he wanted right? "So, we can get to know each other or not, but I don't think we are getting married. Ever." Alana was confident she could find a way out.

Whatever he said, seemed to make her somewhat mad. Chaos started to understand once she started to speak. She did not want to marry him. Sure, he didn't like the idea of it, but he liked the living too. "Well guess what, cupcake, life isn't fair. Your father sold you to my uncle as payment, basically." It was harsh, but it was true. "And my uncle used me as a means to keep my dad under his control." Chaos then leaned forward, so that he would whisper within her ear so that the other kid will not hear. "There are always ways out of things. For this, the only way out is death." Chaos returned to his original stance, before shrugging his shoulders. Chaos knew what sort of man his uncle was. He lost his siblings just out of sheer spite. To show Vladislav to never leave the family again.

Alana's red eyes narrowed when she was called Cupcake. The rest of what Chaos said didn't help any. As he leaned in closer, the Slytherin stiffened, unsure what he was going to do. She listened, her eyes locked on that Ravenclaw wondering now if he was with Chaos or not. When he finally leaned back, Alana realized her fists nails were digging into her arms. "You're lying. You're just trying to scare me" she stated, trying to convince herself more than anything.

Chaos was definitely not a fan of being called a liar when he actually wasn't. His hands balled into fists, and his knuckles turned white. He managed to hold his tongue by biting it. He promised he would try to get along with her, and he was trying. He promised his brother. Havoc meant a lot to him. Just not his overbearing ways. "If it one thing we Zhefarovich family do not do, is lie without justified reason. If you want out, there's the cliffs. Have right at it." Chaos motioned to the edge, before smirking suddenly. He paid no mind to the Ravenclaw. The boy was of no concern to him.

Alana could see that she'd made Chaos mad. She didn't care. At his words, her jaw dropped. He was telling her to jump off of the cliff! Alana forced her mouth shut. "You're a jerk" she mumbled as she stalked over to a log and sat down on it, her back to the Hufflepuff boy that she'd be forced to marry as soon as she became of age probably. "Go away, Chaos. I'm done talking to you" she said aloud. The Slytherin had never been so bossy towards anyone who wasn't part of her family. She rather liked it.

The Hufflepuff bit his tongue when she looked surprised at his response. He had to not laugh. Then she called him a jerk. He was used to that. He shrugged his shoulders at the response. Then she walked over to a nearby log, saying she was done talking to him. Oh really? He wasn't done. No. Not by a long shot. She was entertaining. He walked over and stopped as soon as he was behind her. "I never said anything about me wanting you to jump off the cliff. That ravenclaw stalking, on the other hand. You wanted a way out and I just suggested one. If you think marrying a stranger is the worst bit, guess again."

Alana grimaced when Chaos spoke from right behind her. She turned slightly and craned her neck to look up at him. So, he didn't want her to jump off the cliff. That figured. He'd probably get in trouble if something happened to her before this wedding happened. Wheels turned in the girl's head, wondering how she could use that to her advantage. Standing up so the log was in between them, Alana spoke. " No, I suppose you're right. And you won't be a stranger by then anyway. You will, however, still be a jerk. And, I won't marry one of those either" she stated. The blonde's red eyes stared right at Chaos, waiting for him to say something else.

Silus was just about to leap off the cliffs with his broom, when he overhead an interesting conversation strike up between the boy he'd seen earlier, and a strange looking girl with freaky red eyes. He decided it wouldn't hurt to eavesdrop, but he got creeped out when e got the gist that these two were to be married. W.E.I.R.D. He thought scowling, and he couldn't help but stare. He sniggered. The boy was a Hufflepuff and the girl was in Slytherin. What an odd mix.

Chaos could barely see that the kid was eavesdropping. His purple eyes narrowed, and he could see him from the corner of his eyes. It was easy to telling, especially the snicker. Chaos slowly pulled out his wand, "I have been called much worse, Alana. I will likely remain a jerk, one with a demonic nature. Trust me, I don't want to be married to some blonde brat. Brats tend to piss me off, just like f**king eavesdroppers!" Chaos suddenly turned to the first year's direction, and he intoned coldly, "Furnunculus!" It was the spell that would bring boils all over the skin. Chaos' aim was exceptional, and he was very sudden. The boy would have no way to reverse the spell because it was well beyond his years. Chaos, however, could.

Silus could see the boy was now noticing him, he hadn't bothered to hide his eavesdropping. He seemed the type that got pi**ed off easily, so it was only a matter of time before he knew he'd shoot off. The type of life Silus lived, he knew to be prepared for ugly brutes to assualt him. So, as the boy turned his attentions towards him, he swiftly leapt to the side. "Looks like I'm not the only one the sorting hat screwed up. You're a brute for a Hufflepuff."

OOCOut of Character:
oh, dear. I've broken two rules in this thread. Please forget the broom.

"I am not a brat" she exclaimed in a scandalized tone. The Slytherin girl was about to say more when Chaos attacked the Ravenclaw kid. By sheer luck, he missed hitting the kid. Alana yelled at him. "Get out of here, you idiot. Run!" That wasn't a terrible hex but she didn't want to see the guy get hurt just because Chaos was being a jerk. Mouthing off was stupid of him.

Chaos hissed to himself when the spell was not a success. The boy was a quick one. Chaos slowly slipped his wand out of sight, before he heard Alana tell the boy to get out of there. Chaos started to smile, but it wasn't a happy smile. No, this one looked like the devil himself was happy to have scored a deal. "The sorting hat doesn't screw up, kid. For a first year, you are pretty stupid to stick around after someone just tried to hex the sh*t out of you." Chaos started to crack his knuckles, a sickening smirk crossing his lips, enough to scare the fur off a cat. He got his wand within his hand and he smirked, "Let's see how well you dance near the cliffs, boy!" Chaos started shooting different assortments of spells at the kid's feet. It ranged from the banishing spell, to the antler jinx, even knee-reversing hex. Everything he could think up that he knew and could possibly affect the kid.

Silus pitied the girl with the red eyes who was now yelling at him to run. He decided it wouldn't hurt to at least reduce the distance between himself and the lunatic. He laughed as the boy twisted his face into some sort of smirk, and made it even uglier than it was before -- if that were possible. "Something's drastically wrong with your face, pal!" He mocked. His eyes widened as more curses were thrown at him. But as before, Silus was able to dodge he most of them. It didn't even seem like the brute was aiming, and he was pretty far out. As soon as the assault ended, though, Silus cursed. He had gotten hit, but he hadn't felt it when it happened. One of the earlier jinxes thrown at him had hit its mark, and Silus reached up with a hand to feel a rather large pair of antlers sprouting from his head.

Scarlet didn't know that looking for people was this hard. Honestly, it had been a few days since the horrid incident in the fourth floor and the Puff had been wanting to talk to her housemate involved in the mishap. He had been weird to say in the least and she didn't exactly want to talk to him with the rest of the Quidditch team was around. The last she had seen of Chaos today however had been when he was on his way to the Cliffs and Scarlet frowned upon it. She didn't like going up there since the last incident with Jakobe and Giuliano there. So, she opted to wait for his descent instead. However, for her it had been too long of a wait so she made a very slow climb and when she got there it had been a mix of confusing and horrifying scene at the same time. Confusing because Chaos was throwing the randomest of hexes and jinxes at another boy. And horrifying because of the antlers on the boy's head. Honestly, can't anybody have a normal day around here?

As the spells finally stopped, Alana lifted herself from the ground. A ricocheted trip jinx had caught her, leaving her jeans ripped and her knee bleeding. She wiped angrily at her eye, tears threatening to spill from the pain. Shoving past Chaos, Alana limped to the path that led away from the craziness. As she reached it, she spotted the girl from earlier in the week. Her red eyes narrowed. "He's all yours. You sure know how to pick them" she hissed at the older girl before pushing past her. Her knee was throbbing painfully.

Chaos stopped the spells when he noticed some antlers growing out of the boy's head. He ignored the insult about his face, since he knew that he was damn good looking either way. He wasn't about to let the kid know that he looked more like a bull now with that nose ring and those antlers on top of his head. He put his wand away, and turned to look at Alana, before his purple eyes narrowed in confusion, and he looked down. One of the jinxes must have hit her by mistake. She shoved past him, before she stopped before a girl. Chaos narrowed his eyes, confused but agitated. What was Scarlet doing here? "Good luck getting rid of those, kid." Chaos shrugged his shoulders before he walked toward Scarlet. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Silus was oddly suprised to find that he rather liked having his new antlers. Now he had a special weapon, that he could carry wherever. He grinned once Chaos' back was turned. He didn't want the boy knowing the fact that he didn't mind the result the had given him. He carefully touched them, relieved they weren't heavy. He suddenly scowled. There was one drawback to this, and it was significant, indeed. What would Lyra think of me with these? He thought, and then felt like goring someone with his antlers. Why was he thinking of her at a time like this?

Scarlet thought the day was gonna be a normal one, or at least as noral as it could get within the walls of the castle of their school. But apparently, she was wrong, for there was no sense of normality at all it seems. As she stood there, shocked by the younger girl's words, she couldn't help but think as to what she did wrong this time. It seemed that she was a bringer of luck or something of the like for there was always trouble where she is. And then there was also the horrifying sight of the antler's on the unknown boy's head. And then there was also Chaos' bad mood. Okay, maybe not a good time to talk to him, maybe some time when he's in a better mood, but definitely not now. "I... Didn't do anything to her. And I was gonna talk to you but," she mumbled just enough for him to hear but paused as she chanced a glance at the other student. "It looks like now's not a good time. Is he, uh, gonna be okay?" she said still weirded out by the antlers growing up out of the boy's head. "It looks horrible," she whispered with a grimace.

Chaos was in a terrible mood, and standing, talking to people was not going to help him. Chaos sighed as he listened to Scarlet talk. Why was she even following him? What the hell would she want to talk to him about? Did he give her the wrong idea? Chaos combed his fingers through his hair, before he rolled his purple eyes, "No, you did not do anything to her. I did. One of my spells hit her by mistake." Chaos looked toward the unknown kid, who just scowled at a thought, most likely. "I don't care if he is. The antlers match the eavesdropper's personality." Chaos decided to address him, "Yo, rudolph, go find some other reindeer and see if they want to play any games before I make that nose glow." He turned his eyes back to Scarlet and asked, "What would you want to talk to me about anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back