Rest after Flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think so." Maddiie stood up with the help of Ginny.
"But were are we?" she patted her bottom which hurt a bit
from the landing.

'Well we're in the bottom of the womping willow for a start,' said Ginny joking slighlty trying to make her laugh.

"Yeah but it doesn't look like it." Maddiie gasped wide eyed.

'Oh comon. It doesn't look that bad. you have to admit that it looks quiet well coming,' said ginny as she saw some stairs and started climbing them.

"Right" Maddiie still confused about the shack. She too started to climb stairs hoping they were stable enough to hold them both.

Ginny climbed on to a landing and the whole shack creaked. She noticed that there was a hallway leading into a dark area. She did a cart wheel and slipped on something on the floor and landed with a thump again. 'Shall we continue our dangerous mission again?' she joked still laughing at herself from falling. She picked up the paper she had slipped on and noticed it read 'Meet me at the...'. It had been riped.

"Ginny are you ok?" Maddiie smiled.
"What do you got their?"
She took out her wand and called out "Lumos", lighting the dark shack.

'Of course I am.' saiud ginny still giggling a bit. She put her hand up from the light at the end of maddiie's wand. It was bright. 'No idea. Give your old freind a hand here. i'm stuck please,' said ginny.

"I'm not sure." Maddiie looked at the floor again and notice another note.
It read"Shrieking shack." "I think this belong to the paper." she gave the
note to Ginny, pointing her wand towards the notes.

ginny jumped up and took the note from maddiie's hand gently. She joined them up but there was still something missing. 'Wonder where the Shrieking Shack is?' said ginny tooking round. She had got used to the light now.

Maddiie had step a bit back, the floor had creaked beneath them both.
"Ah I think this the shrieking shack." Maddiie wonder up the stair with her wand pointed up.

'Oh, wait for me,' said ginny grabbing her own wand out. 'Lumos,' she whispered and the light emerged from her wand and she caught up with Maddiie. 'So who do you think wrote this note?' asked ginny as she walked next to her looking at the note.

"Well the handwriting looks old so I can't tell."
She reached a room were a bed was backed up against the wall
and a foul smell had cam from that room.

'Ow well.' Ginny said pushing the note in her back pocket that was slightly ripped. She passed a door and a horrible smell came from it. '*cough* Maddie!' she said jokingly. She knew the smell from before.

(what is the smell by tha wayz? i didn't want to say incase u had other ideas)

"Oh my its so strong." Maddiie gaged
as if she was about to barf.

((well you say it smell familiar you can add your input :lol: ))

((Erm, we're not at Hogwarts Scotland, Girls. There isn't a shrieking shack in Hogwarts New Zealand.

I am going to close this topic.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back