Rest after Flying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny flew to the ground and jumped off. She leaned on her knees to stop herself falling over from laughing. She calmed down and turned to maddiie. 'That was fun.' she said.

"Oh yes it was" Maddiie flew down to the ground almost falling. Her face was cold and red but the feeling of speed was a rush for her blood.

'Are you ok? What d'you want to do now?' she asked sitting down next to the tree.

"Yeah I'm fine, i dont rest for a bit."

'Ok. Well, d'you want to go for a jog?' she asked standing up again.

Maddiie laughed at her younger friend.
She had so much energy but that what made her unique.
"How bout a race?" she asked her.

ginny gave maddiie a moody face when she laughed at her but ended up laughing herself. 'A race? You've got loads of energy then. I'm up for it.' said ginny smiling.

"Ok than lets get started." Maddiie warmed up a bit
longer.

'Oh, I see. you want to do it the boring way by warming up. Well where are we racing to?' asked Ginny doing a couple of streches the same as maddiie.

"Here from the whipping Willow" Maddiie pointed to a horrid looking tree.

'Ok.' said ginny 'So we go to the whomping willow then we run back here?' asked ginny.

"Yes if we survive coming back" Maddiie stumbled a bit.

{was thinking of racing there but than we go on that underground room, well fall and trip in that secret room.}

(oops sorry. well i'll make my character play tag till we get there if ya want. :D )

Ginny watched maddiie stumble but she was trying to figure out why she had said that. 'Why wouldn't we survive coming back?' she asked curiously.

"Well you know the whomping willow attacks people" alerting Ginny of the adventure of whats going to happen.

(so do you want to happen, we enter the whompng willow?)

(i thout you wanted that to happen. i easy.)

Ginny thoguht for a second. 'You mean the tree attacks people?' she said surpised thinking about the tree that she had climbed which threw her off.

(yeah I do)

"Yes well if you provoke I mean, I never really been near it." Maddiie posed with her hands to the back of her head.

'Ok. 'said Ginny thinking never to climb the whipping willow.
'Hey maddiie, what's that?' she acted out pointing behind Maddiie.

Maddiie had turned around.
"What's what?"

Ginny saw maddiie turn round and she started running up near the tree quickly not looking to see if maddiie had noticed. 'Only joking,' she said while she was running.

Maddiie laughed. This girl is something, than she ran after her.
"Don't worry I catch you." she yelled out.

Ginny ran another 20 metres before slowing down for her breath to cath up.

"Ginny come on catch up."
Maddiie passing her 5 seconds ahead.

'Hey,' said ginny noticing that Maddiie had gone ahead. She sprinted past maddiie quickly and saw the tree. She kept running up to it beofre getting 10 metres away.

"Yeah" Maddiie was trying to speed against her just as they wee close to the tree, it moved and a opening had appear in the tree. "Oh my goodness" but it was too late they both fell in rolling and rolling around in circle. They were inside a mysterious passage way which at the bottom lead them into a shack/house. They both fell landing on their bottom. "Ouch" Maddiie called out.

Ginny tumbled after maddiie and landed on her bottom rather forcebly. 'Oww,' she said quietly before standing up and dusting her self down. 'You alright?' she asked quickly helping maddiie up. She looked round trying to figure why it seemed familiar in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back