Reminiscing

Jenna sighed gently and she mumbled something under her breath that was inaudible and she sighed once more then said, "Fine." Jenna crossed her arms against her chest frustratedly, she knew that she wasn't in any position to be acting like this but she was angry with Scorpius still, and the fact that he was judging her because Sam kissed her wasn't something she appreciated.

Sam listened as they bickered with each other, he decided he had enough of this. But Knight injected with a question...for him. "Yeah I was! Honest! We..I mean..I...I had to sort a few things out first. It was complicated." he knew the correct term would have been 'It is complicated'. "I swear. I really was going to tell you." There was pure honesty in his voice and in his eyes.

Scorpius nodded his head at Prince to show that he believed him. He could understand why it was so complicated for him. He then turned to Jenna and gave her a disappointed look. She hated his guts because he had a girlfriend and flirted with her, at least he had never kissed her to lead her on. He really didn't understand how her mind worked and who she was mad at for what anymore. He turned back to Sam and said, "Look, I'm going to assume you're the nice guy I know you are and you're gonna tell Toni about this right?" Scorpius said, hoping he would say yes.

Sam felt a wave of relief wash over him when Knight believed him. But when he mentioned Toni his stomach twisted in knots. "Yes, of coarse I am. " Sam said then thought about it, "I mean I need a way of putting it though. But I will tell her..." Eventually he wanted to add but decided it was best if he didn't.

"Don't you dare look at me like that," Jenna said frustratedly. "You're in no position to judge me, you don't understand how I feel," Jenna said sadly then she said, "Listen I'm still hurt Scorpius but I'm not as mad at you." Jenna sighed then she looked down at her feet knowing that she shouldn't be speaking anymore, Scorpius was obviously directing all of his questions at Sam, he probably didn't think that she felt bad about this whole thing, or that she liked Sam, or anything else.

For the first time since Jenna had sworn to hate him, he found himself angry at her. He scowled and said, "You talk so bad of Toni and you've gone and done the same thing she did! Think of everything you're putting Sam through!" his anger evident in his voice. He looked at Prince once more and said, "Look mate, I won't tell her anything, but if I happen to run into her and she still doesn't know, I'm not going to lie to her." With one last look at them he stormed off not knowing what to think.

As Jenna:

"He kissed me idiot," Jenna said before he left fuming frustratedly then she looked at Sam after Scorpius left and handed him his parchment and said, "I'll see you later." Now I remember why I hate birthdays! Jenna thought angrily as she turned to walk away.

Sam watched as Knight walked away, "Hey wa-" but Jenn then said she was going. "What? Oh sure...." Sam said and took the parchment that was shoved at him. He sighed and watched as his friends parted in more way then one. He bent down and gathered up his things. Sam pulled his bag over his shoulder and left to go somewhere quiet, peaceful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back