Reminiscing

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam walked out of History of Magic feeling quite drained and tired, he seemed to get that feeling a lot coming out of that class. He walked out alone as small groups of students followed behind him chattering away. Sam's head hurt and he wasn't in the praticular mood to socialize. Sam walked down the corridor finally losing some of straglers. Though somehow his many strips of parchment and his book fell out of his bag. "Great.." Sam sighed and bent down reluctantly to clean up the mess.

Jenna was walking around the corridors trying to make sense of what had happened in the common room.. still when she spotted a boy picking up things that fell out of his bag, Jenna hadn't noticed his face so she decided that this could be a small distraction so she walked towards him and bent down to help him clean up the parchment. Jenna looked up at his face, and a small gasp escaped her lips and she looked away nervously. Jenna took a few deep breaths then she calmly said, "Uh Hi Sam.." Jenna wasn't sure if she was allowed to talk to him now, if she should talk to him or what, all she knew was that she felt guilty and she didn't know what Sam had decided yet.

Sam tried to gather his parchment together and heard someone near him. Please don't help, please don't help.. but someone bent down and helped him. "Oh thanks.." he said to them. He then realised who it was. "Jenn!" he said shocked though he didn't know why. "Hi..how...how are things?" he tried to act as natural as possible but the more he tried the worse it got.

Jenna stood up, as they finished and she said, "Things...are uhmm not so great to be honest." Jenna sighed then she blinked to let him know that she missed him and she said in case it wasn't clear, "Sam...I..I miss you." Jenna closed her eyes for a moment then opened them again to see Sam's nerves, she looked almost the same as he did, she felt so bad about all of this, but at the same time she wanted to be selfish, very selfish.

Sam was still on the ground putting things into his bag when she said things weren't good. Sam gulped. This was his fault. He was making her unhappy. Sam looked up when she said she missed him. He missed her. "I know..its like I haven't seen you in ..well...weeks." He got up and left his bag open on the ground. "I don't know whats going to happen. I mean, that kiss...it felt right. It even felt better than before.." he murmered.

Jenna looked up at Sam as he stood up, there wasn't a huge difference in height between them, as Jenna was a bit taller then normal 11 year old girls. "I don't like avoiding you," Jenna said softly her voice in pain from this then she nodded her head and said, "It did..but what about Toni?" Jenna looked down feeling slightly ashamed of her jealousy then she said, "I have to tell Tyler about the kisses, I can't let him get hurt." Jenna cared about Tyler very much but she didn't want him to have to go through any of this.

Sam agreed, "I hate it, I hate not seeing you." he said sadly. Then she brought up Toni he was going to tell her. Once he plucked up the courage. "Umm...I;m going to tell her. See where it goes from there." he said nodding his head slightly. "Oh...were you and Tyler like...umm...a thing?" He didn't know why but once he mentioned Tyler he felt pure jealousy.

Jenna shook her head and said, "No, he likes me though..." Jenna sighed softly and said in a soft voice, "Listen Sam.. I like you, again..I want you but..." Jenna trailed off knowing that Sam would understand what she was saying, part of her hoping that Sam wanted her to.

Sam nodded slightly relieved that they weren't a definite 'thing'. Sam was dancing on the inside, but he felt guilty for Toni he loved Toni right? Though Sam realised it was a while and he hadn't responded. "Thing is...I really like you too...maybe too much.." he said with a small smile.

Jenna felt slightly nervous when Sam didn't respond to what she said but when he did a smile formed on her lips and she took a step towards him and gave him a hug, but only a hug. Jenna gave him an Eskimo kiss then sighed gently and said, "Sam...how do you feel about her?" Jenna wanted to know where she stood in Sam's eyes compared to Toni to see if she had a chance in hell.

Sam returned her hug. But once the subject of Toni came up his stomach twisted into knots. "The honest truth?" he said to her before he said anything. "I still really, really, really like her. I dunno if I want it to end.." he hoped Jenn wouldn't be mad. This was the way he felt and he wasn't going to lie to her. "But I don't know...I mean this with us. Its...right but its wrong." he said hoping she'd understand.

[Can I get a word in now? :unsure: :p ]

Scorpius had been walking out of History of Magic class and was going to run to catch up with Prince to hang out with him when he noticed he had dropped something and Jenna had helped him up. Scorpius sighed and lingered behind, knowing Jenna didn't want to see him right now so he would wait until she finished helping him pick up his things. As Scorpius followed behind they began talking about a kiss and at first Scorpius was unsure if they were talking about a kiss between each other.

Scorpius' mouth made a small 'o' shape when he continued to listen and realized they still really liked each other, and the kiss was indeed between the two of them. Scorpius bit his lip when he felt torn, this wasn't fair to Toni. But he couldn't just tell her, Sam should be the one to tell her. Part of Scorpius wanted to believe this was a joke, as if they knew he could hear so they began making up lies, but he could only be sure by continuing listening.

[yeah :p ]

Jenna nodded her head and she said, "I understand." Jenna hoped that her jealousy and pain wasn't evident, but it was, in fact it was plain as the nose on her face. Jenna put her arms down and she sighed softly and said, "I'm going to be honest with you.. I'm not too happy about this but I'll play nice, I'll pretend if you want to be with her." Jenna sighed softly then she said, "Just give me fair warning when and if you tell her, I want to know when my pain is going to happen, because she will not be happy with me.. I mean it's me." Jenna looked around them for a swift second then back to Sam, she hadn't noticed that anyone was watching them, never mind listening to them.

[ ^_^ ]

Sam waited for a reation or something, something worse than what it was. Sam removed the hair from his eyes. "I'm going to tell her...I will some point. But I'm not even going to mention your name. She won't know. She didn't tell me it was Beau till it slipped out of her mouth." Sam thought about all of this, their kiss, what he done to Toni. "Look there may be no me and Toni once I tell her..." Sam said feeling that same pain in his side when he said that. How can I like two girls this much? he asked himself bitterly. "I'm sorry about all of this. I really am..."

Jenna felt a pang of guilt hit her stomach at Sam's words and she said, "If you want her you can make it work, if you don't...I'm right here when you need me." Jenna sighed softly and she shook her head and said sternly, "Don't be sorry Sam." Jenna furrowed her brow slightly and murmured in a small voice, "You can tell her it was me..I deserve what's coming to me." Jenna looked down nervously as if she expected Toni to jump up from the dark and punch her square in the face, though Jenna would let her hit her, she deserved it. Jenna would let Toni do what ever she wanted.

Sam looked down, "Jenn I'm not expecting you to wait for me..." he said slowly, "Don't say that! You don't deserve any of this! Any of it!" he said his voice was louder. He then calmed down a bit, "Listen, I'm not mentioning your name. I wouldn't do that to you..." He sighed, "C'mere..." he said and opened his arms to hug her.

Jenna sighed and said, "I was going to swear of boys anyways...after...he hurt me so much." Jenna paused for a moment then took a deep breath and continued, "I think I was going to stay away from all of you.. in hopes that I wouldn't get hurt anymore, now here I am with someone that I care about, and I'm hurting someone you care about, which is hurting you, which is hurting me..which hurts Tyler, it's a vicious circle Sam, and I want out of it... so just be with Toni, it'll make more sense anyways, you two deserve each other." Jenna hoped that her lying wasn't showing, she hoped that he would believe her and just let her be his friend now. As Sam opened his arms to hug her again, she hoped that she wouldn't melt in his arms. Jenna hugged Sam back sheepishly.

[Sorry I have to go....*just when it was getting good :doh: * I'll reply later. :) ]

[There's not much for Scorpius to do! :unsure: ]

Scorpius continued to listen in disbelief. He felt a pang of guilt when Jenna talking about being hurt but reassured himself with the thought that if she could forgive Prince, she could forgive him. Scorpius didn't know what else to do so he cleared his throat to make himself known as he gave them both a disappointed look.

Jenna's heart stopped when she heard someone clear their throat, obviously to them. Jenna closed her eyes as she turned towards the person, breathing heavily. When she was she opened one eye and winced slightly, when she saw it was Scorpius she covered her face with her hands trying to pretend he wasn't there, or something, anything to stop looking at his expression.

[yeah sorry :p ]

[I'm Back :) ]

Sam was about to say something when he heard someone clear there throat. As Jenn turned around Sam looked over her shoulder to see Knight. Jenn put her hands into her face so Sam decided he would handle this.He put his arms around her shoulders as a way of saying, 'its going to be fine' once he let go he walked in front of Jenn to face Scorpius. "Hey mate." he smiled though it was a forced and uncomfortable one it still was a smile. Sam sighed, "How much have you heard?"

[Great but it seems knight isn't :( ]

Jenna looked up at Sam through her fingers when he put his arm around her shoulders and she nodded her head though she didn't believe that it would be. Jenna looked down slightly when Sam took a step in front of her, her shame showing clearly but she was glad that Sam was blocking her from Scorpius' critical gaze. Jenna looked back up when Sam asked him how much he heard, with her luck it would have been all of it. She could only assume that he was going to tell on her because he was felt like being a jack ass.

Scorpius sighed, feeling bad that he judged his friends but Toni was his friend too. "Everything," he answered Sam with a serious tone. "I've been behind you since you dropped your things," he explained. He looked at the both of them sadly and asked, "When did this happen?"

"After I ran away crying," Jenna said weakly as she took a step towards Knight. "It's complicated Scorpius...nothing else is happening perhaps you should go back to Luna," Jenna said with hurt and bitterness in her voice. Jenna shook her head trying to get rid of her tears, not over Scorpius but over Sam and this situation.

Scorpius breathed heavily in anger as Jenna still seemed bitter about everything and mentioned Luna. "Jenn stop. You guys are my friends and as complicated as things get, I am here for you, both of you," he emphasized, not letting Jenna forget that he was still going to be her friend regardless of what she thought of him. "Were you planning on tell me this?" he asked, looking straight at Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back