Reminds Me Of Home :D

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Vivienne had heard that Hogwarts had wonderful gardens, and was curious to take a look. Back home, she lived on a large section of land, full of trees and flowers and a small closed off part ((like in "The Secret Garden")) that she liked to spend her afternoons in.

After classes had finished for the day, Vivienne decided that it was a good time to go. She filled her bag with some snacks, her song writing book, and a cardigan. It never hurts to be prepared, she thought.

After walking for a few minutes, Vivienne arrived at the gardens. She smiled as it reminded her of home. The way the tall trees cast shadows, yet not making it creepy. The smell of the flowers. The little winding paths leading to gosh knows where. It was all so similar.

She made her way to a little bench in the sunlight, and pulled out her notebook. After a few minutes of writing, she closed her eyes, feeling the sun on her face.

A few minutes later, Vivienne opened her eyes. Pushing her dark hair away from her face, she picked up her quill and started writing again. This place is so inspiring, she thought, as page after page was filled. The atmosphere of the gardens definitely eased the writer's block she had been suffering since her arrival at Hogwarts. Before she knew it, her small notebook was finished, words spilling out over the covers. It was already half full.. she thought modestly, flipping through the pages, rereading and editing here and there.

Its Nessie's first time in a big Garden, her mother has one but a little only. She looked around to see different kinds of flowers, her mom has rose and some jasmin's, she know that Jasmin's are good but she loves to see another kinds of it.

Nessie walked with her arms over her chest, looking there ad everywhere until she saw a girl with a parchment and quill, trying to write something. Nessie walked toward the girl and stop in front of her.

"Hi." She said and smiled.

Vivienne heard a voice and looked up to see a girl standing near her. "Hey," She said reservedly, putting down her notebook and quill. "Are you new around here? I don't think I've seen you.."

"Yah, I'm new. just got here yesterday." Nessie said. "I'm Nessie Wolfe, can i politely ask your name?" She asked.

Kind and polite is her middle name, her mom always told her that she should be nice to everyone, even though people always treat her badly.

"Nessie.. that's a nice name. I'm Vivienne. Or Viv, whatever." She said, smiling. "I'm presuming you're a Hufflepuff then? Since we're sort of known for our politeness. Are you a first year? Or did you transfer here?"

"Viv it is then. I'm a first year." Nessie said.

Nessie took something out of her body bag, which is she always got, a muggle chocolate name toblerone.

"Do you want some?" She asked the girl name Viv.

"Oooh yes thank you," Vivienne said, taking a piece delicately. "Toblerone.. Hmm are you a muggle born? Or are you like me, and have grown up as part of both worlds?" Vivienne laughed as she realised her rambling problem had returned. "Sorry for all the questions, but there are so many different types of people here. I'm just so curious."

"I'm Mixed, but i most likely muggle world. i can't live without electricity, so last night, i forgot that this school doesn't have one. i keep looking for the switch." Nessie took a bit of her chocolate and sat beside Viv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back