Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
October was coming to an end and fast.
Larissa lay in the shade of a tree, the weather was warm but the wind in the air predicted rain and storms heading for New Zealand.
Larissa had her eyes shut, thinking about all the things that had happened in such a short time.
She listened to the sounds of other students playing muggle games which Larissa daren't join in for fear of being branded a muggle lover.

Larissa smiled.
"Of course." She sat up slightly and patted the warm grass next to her.

Larissa blinked at him for a moment, "Sorry?" She questionned the look on his face.

Larissa smiled understanding.
"Oh, yes.. I think it'll rain soon.." She felt slightly awkward that a minute into them meeting they were already discussing the weather.

Rician smiled. He reached into his back and pulled out a chocolate frog.
"These need to be eaten before they melt," Rician smiled at Larissa, "And I doubt I can manage two.." He passed one to Larissa.

Larissa beamed.
"Thank you." She said, taking the chocolate frog from Rician and unwrapping it.
She grabbed the enchanted frog and bit it's head off with a loud crunch.

Rician carefully unwrapped his chocolate frog and jumped slightly when he heard her crunch the frogs head to pieces with her sparkling white teeth.
Rician smiled and bit his own frogs head off.
It was nice to relax at last.

Larissa giggled at Rician jumping and gave him a grin before continuing to eat her frog.
She pulled out her card and looked at it.
It was Albus Dumbledore.
Larissa began to read the print beneath Dumbledore's picture and was un-surprised when he dissappeared. She had grown up in the magical world.

Rician peered over at Larissa's card and gasped briefly before he began to choke.
"Dumbledore.." He said through his mouthful of chocolate, "I 'aven't got 'im yet.." He swallowed loudly and blinked at Larissa.

Larissa smiled, handing over her card.
"Here," she said happily, "I have several.." She didn't have several.
Larissa despised anyone who supported muggles and this man had supported them publicly for years.

Rician grinned.
"Thanks," he said, accepting the card from Larissa.
He twiddled the card between his fingers and laid down on the grass watching the clouds.

"Is it true," Larissa began, laying down next to Rician, "That you and Barnett have a 'thing' going?"

Rician blushed.
He hadn't planned on telling anyone, especially not Larissa.
"I.." He stammered. He took a deep breath and tried again, "I like.. like.. My type is.. is.. You." He finally managed to say. :wub:

Larissa didn't know what she was expecting to hear but it wasn't that.
"Oh.." She said surprised but flattered, "Thanks.. I guess.." The awkwardness intesified a hundred times.

Rician looked Larissa in the eyes, he doubted she felt the same.
"Are you and Robert.." He didn't want to say it in case it wasn't true and it gave Larissa ideas.

Larissa blushed.
"No." She said sternly, "We're not a couple." She smiled at Rician in a comforting way.

Larissa smiled feeling an invitation on the way.
"No-one," she said, "You?"

Rician shook his head.
"No-one. I haven't asked anyone yet.." He stopped talking momentarily and took a deep breath, "Would you like to go to the ball with me?" He asked as he turned furiously red.

"Oh.." Larissa said; She had wanted desperately to go with Robert but he hadn't asked her and she could hardly say to Rician 'I'm going to see if Robert will go with me, if he doesn't I'll go with you.'
She had to make a decision.
"Yes.. Yes, I'd love to." She lied, her eyes twinkling as she pretended to see him in a new light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back