Relaxing

Caysi came back with a wad of food in her hands and poket's and said " Guess who's back....and who's about to fall down too." she said ploping on the ground.

"Oh hi Caysi, let me help you," he said, taking some food from her hands so she wouldn't fall.

Caysi smiled and said " Thank you". She pointed to some green floppy thing and said " I have no idea what that is..".

Rose laughed at Caysi. "So you took it without asking? Maybe it's jello?"

"So shall we dig in?" Rose said, reaching for a bottle of butterbeer.

Caysi nodded and took a wonderful cauldron cake and took bites from it until it was gone.

"I'm starved!" Scorpius said and took a slice of pumkin pasty and bit right into it. "So how are your classes?" he asked with a mouthful.

"My classes are going great how about yours?". she said taking a bottle of butter beer.

"Mine are good, very interesting I think," Rose said, sipping a bottle of butterbeer and petting Winnie who was trying to eat some of the food.

Rose giggled. "You should buy one at the Magical Menagerie! That's where I got Winnie," she said.

"Well I asked for an orange cat and they said they only had kittens, so yes of course they have kittens!" Rose said, drinking butterbeer.

"I think I will too," Scorpius added. "I'd like a pet to keep me company."

Caysi smiled and said " I really like animals....there so cute". she said scruhing up her face towards the little kitten.

Scorpius absentmindedly still eating his pumpkin pasty. He swallowed the last bite and laid back on his back, his arms behind this head.

Caysi put her hands behind her and spread her feet and said " Looks like someone is tired." she said smiling.

"I am," Scorpius said, making a huge, fake yawn but smirking slightly.

Rose laughed a little at both of them. "So if you get a kitten what would you name it?" she asked both of them.

"Well it depends on the gender doesn't it now?" he smirked, leaning up on his elbow to drink some butterbeer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back