Relaxing...

Katie Lovegood

Katie walked out of the castel's big openings and into the lawn.It was quite breezy today and Katie had her scarf wrapped arround her neck.she had just had a transfiguration lesson and she needed to relax a little.She walked into the beautiful garden and sat beside a bush of rose.Sitting there she realised the lack of friends in her life.It was somehow the same with her mather Luna who had no special friends but then had finally found them.She had no best friend nor did she hang out these days.She realised that hse was indeed giving too much attenion to studies.She sat quietly thinking about her big mistake.

Amy was wondering around the grounds as the weather was just nice enough to go out. After walking round by the lakefront she then decided to come into the garden, only having been there once before. As she walked round she noticed somebody sitting by a rose bush. Coming closer she noticed that it was another Gryffindor, someone she hadn't seen before and so she thought it might be nice to get to know some more people in her house.
"Erm, excuse me" she said politely, "Would you mind me joining you? I'm Amy, Amy Stone" she said by way of introducing herself

Amy sat down on the bench. "Nice to meet you too Katie" she said smiling. "So what are you up to out here then?" she asked her.

Ivy smiled as she was looking forward to enjoying a nice walk around the garden. As she headed outside, she saw Amy with another Gryffindor girl that looked somehow familiar. Ivy remember Katie from the Quidditch Pitch where she saw her practicing. "Hey Amy , Hey Katie, mind if I join you?" Ivy asked politely, not wanting to intterupt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back