Relaxing...or is it?

Caysi was furious and said " Give it back Bellatrix!". she screeched.

Caysi looked toward her and said " Give it back". she went running towards Bellatrix.

Caysi saw a red light ( im guessing it's a red light) coming towards her and it hit her. She froze and fell. I hope she dosen't kill me she thought to her self.

Caysi looked at Bella and kept hoping that she wouldn't hurt her even more,but then again we are talking about Bellatrix here....anything could happen.

She cackled at the girl. "Pitiful..." she said again shaking her head. She threw the wand down at the girls side and walked off.

Zoe was taking a stroll outdoors, and saw a flash of red light, and Bellatrix walking away and something, or someone on the ground, and ran towards it. It was Caysi! She saw Kiera there too, "Kiera, what happened here?" She asked her.

Caysi looked at Zoe but couldn't really move. She just swirled her eyes around so they could know that she is ok.

Zoe looked at Caysi, and saw that her eyes were moving, which was a good sign. She's probably just stunned She thought to herself. Then she saw a wand laying next to Caysi, and picked it up.

Caysi tried to say something but couldn't she kept on moving her eyes so they know that she is ok.

Kiera ran to Caysi. "Bella that was unnessicary!" Kiera exclaimed. Turning to Zoe she said, "Bella stupified her...with Caysi's wand that she dropped." Kiera murmmered the counter spell to stupifiy....

Caysi could feel tears in her eyes because she kept on thinking of why Bella would be that mean.

((I forgot but do Stupefied people get normal on their own, or is there a spell?))

"Do you know any spell that can get her back to normal?" Zoe asked Kiera.

Caysi could feel her body move again and she stood up and said " Thank you guys". she said smiling.

Caysi looked around her body to see if she had any cuts from her fall and her arm was bleeding but it would stop soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back