Relaxing...or is it?

"How dare you speak his name!" she said through gritted teeth.

Caysi looked at her and said " Oh excuse me!". she said very furiously, she was ready to take anyone on.

Caysi gave Bella a cold look and said " Oh really? And how do you know this?".

Caysi looked at Bella and said " How do you know about that?". " She died when I was a 5....nevermind you!". she said hastiliy.

"Oh lets just say we have out connections... shall we. Our line of work crosses each other..."

ooc: I have to go talk to you tomorrow.

ooc: Ok bye bye!

Caysi frowned and said " Really...b.bu.but she's dead!". she exlaimed.

Kiera was truely confused. Caysi said her mom died when she was little...Was her mom a Death Eater?..."What are you talking about?" she asked the two of them. "Your stories obviously dont match..."

Caysi thought for a while and said " Actully they do now....my mum ran away because she wanted to be a death eater..and to keep it away from her family...it makes sence...am I right Bellatrix?". she said looking at her.

Caysi smirked and said " Yes I do Bella". she snapped. " But do you two work together?". she said wondering.

Caysi frowned and said " Why does it involve recomendation from your master?". she said hastily.

Caysi looked at her and said " Very well". she looked at the ground to see where her wand was but she couldn't see it."Where is my wand Bellatrix?". she said coldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back