Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby hopped out the common room away from Renesmee and Darren, still wondering what she was going to have to say to Jacob and she wandered off to the library. After a moment she had it, well she had been thinking it a long time anyway, due to, her. She knew this shouldn't effect her so much, and decided to ignore it as she continued her walk through the almost deserted corridors.

Darren ran out the common room but had just missed Libby, he really needed to speak to her so looked around for a while.Darren was about to give up when he seen her walking the corridors."Libby wait there!" He called as he ran over to Libby. "Why'd you leave?"He asked.

Libby turned on hearing her name to see Darren running after her. "Hey" she gave him a small smile. "Oh, i don't get on with..." she started, referring to Renesmee, "And i kind of need to go to the library" she was going to tell him why, but thought she'd better leave it out. She paused for a moment, "I'm glad you're back" she added quietly.

"Oh right, why do you need to go to the library?"Darren asked then said."I missed you to." He said truthfully.

(sorry if i dont get to rp much next few days. just left rl bf, feelin lyk sheet.)

Libby smiled. Oh would she really have to tell him. She sighed, "I have to go and talk to Jacob." She didn't want him to know the details, at least not just yet.

(btw libby has already spoken to him, this is sorta before in time xD)

(ty)

Libby scratched her head and wondered what to say, "Um, not really. I mean, er well. Not any more" she said, hoping he would start to realize what she was off to do.

Libby linked through his arm and started walking before he went away. "I can talk to him later," she said smiling, "i'd rather talk to you now"

Libby rolled her eyes t the mention of Larissa, "Don't get me started with her. After you left she seemed, i don't really know, she was sort of there for me. Where you here when her father died? Anyway after i left halway through the first year, by the time i came back she was angry with me, for not being there for her, and that i think is when it started. She hates me. Still don't know why, saw her earlier," libby shivered "and she hates robert too. Her muggle born ex" she shook her head, sometimes larissa could act nice to her, but suddenly her future got the better of her.

Darren listened and said."No i wasnt here."Then let her continue. "Oh right, well im sure you will be like you used to be in no time."Darren said with a smile to cheer her up.

Libby gave him a quizzed look. "How do you mean?" she asked.

Libby gave a small laugh, "You think? Wait until you see Larissa again first, then you're opinion will change" she smiled, "So what have you been up to these last months," she asked, interested in why he'd been away.

Darren grinned then replied. " Nothing really, just working in my uncles shop and things. What about you, you been up to anything exciting?" He smiled.

Libby smiled, "Crazy things" she grinned. "Apart from getting a sister, losing a friend, not much actually." she replied, "Do you attend classes at the moment?" she asked.

Libby shook her head, "Me nether. Haven't been in class since middle of first year, but i think i'll go back in third" she said.

"Oryt i dont think i want to go back but i might if you are."Darren said with a small smile then looked around the corridor.

Libby stopped walking to turn back to Darren. "Why would you do that?" she asked. It was a sweet gesture and all that, but if he didn't want to why would he go through with it, she smiled.

Libby smiled, forcing herself not to turn bright red. "Any idea's on what sort of profession you want when you're older?" she asked, her own future had changed dramatically these last two years.

Libby shrugged, "I think i might be an astronomy something" she grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back