Relationships for Valiant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant Gray

Hello everyone,

I am new here and need friends, mentors. I would want two best friends, a boy and a girl. I also want a couple of distant and average friends with whom Valiant should share things and attitudes. If anyone is interested please say so. I am dying to start RPing so I would appreciate anyone that would like to RP.

A little bit on Valiant
I am a muggleborn living in Texas but has currently come to NewZealand to get to know the area and stuff. I don't have any siblings and that is why I am a lonely child. My dad is a rich businessman. So that's a bit about me.

Valiant

I have an unsorted girl that could be of use.

Carter is a girly girl tomboy, she likes acting like a boy but she acts girly girl and dresse like it to annoy her parents. Her parents treat her like a boy because they wanted one wichis the reason for her rebellion. She isn't a fan of school and ditches quite a bit so she might be a bit of a bad influence.

I'm not sure if they would get along but we could RP and see where it goes?

Peyton Taylor (Ares little sister) could be a distant friend cause shes probably gunna be the year below you. But she gunna RP alot in the unsorted...

I'm always rp and so I could be your friend.

Your welcome it's fun on here and you'll enjoy it and make a lot of new friends! Join some of the parties thats going on. you'll find some in the rp section.

Angel is aviable for u to chat with

Hey for some guy friends there's Xavier and his twin Xyril? :D

Their both very identical (even their mother has trouble telling them apart).. but different personality-wise.. altho they both love to cause trouble, and tend to take advantage of their looks when it comes to this. Xyril is the more reserved and Xavier the more outspoken.. so yes, we can rp n see how it goes from there if u want? :)

My two unsorted's could rp with you, Bea is a happy go lucky, one of the boys kind of girl and Demelza is a friendly and loyal person who likes meeting new people :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back