Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Carla

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hello all,

Well Benjamin is the biggest possible flirt one could imagine. He is damn good at Qudditch and studies and he has killer looks too. He is going to start his last year at Dumstrang and going to be a head boy but that won't stop his flirting. So I need:
~A best guy friend(his age, a year younger or older)
~Three alternating girl friends
~One girl that in some time as he realizes that he shouldnt flirt will take the position of his love intrest. =wub=

These people should be realted to his age and in a way to be family members or students not attending hogwarts
other schools are fine

Let the flirting begin :p
Thanks
Ben

I can be someone he flirts with even thought cloe not that big on dating she still likes to flirt but don't let her twin know that

okay that could work
Shall I start a topic?

i don't care you can if you want

Well, Cyndi graduates in a few weeks. Maybe she can be someone Benjamin flirts with during the summer break.

Yes, Cyndi
I would totally love and appriciate that
Once you graduate we will be flying in the skies!
And yes to you too Adira
As soon as I find out where the Dumstrang section is

i don't think there is a Durmstrang Section lol
Durm's post in just like obsidian etc. i think

Well I have Seraphina, who will be 5th year in 'September' so you can flirt with her and we'll see where it goes, I don't mind if she ends up as a love interest, but it's up to youself.

I also have her brother Detrick who will be 6th year in 'September.' He's a bit of a loner and doesn't know too many people, but now he has a girlfriend he's trying to change :lol:

And if you reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to have a fun RP, I control the Durmstrang Headmistress (Evie Powell) she might be able to walk in on you having 'fun' sometime during the school year. If you want to RP with a girl she could walk in, I imagine having detention with a girl you like might bring the relationship forward, but that's if you want to, just throwing things out there :lol:

But I'm currently internet-less until further notice, so if you want to RP it might be a while :(

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back