Elise
I need a boyfriend who...

1) Gets online every day... don't go inactive :shifty:
2) is kind, and energetic

A friend who...

1 is either gender
2 doesn't come with a lot of drama
3 doesn't want to start a relationship [guys :)]
4 gets on most everyday, dont go inactive for more then 2 days!

I could offer Keitaro Higuchi as a boy friend if you like. He is a first year ravenclaw in Hogwarts nd is all about his studies. He is a bit of a charmer when it comes to girls but he is loyal when he gets a girl friend. He is funny and an over all nice boy to be around as he likes to talk to people and make friends. I could offer him as a friend or a boyfriend i dont mind but i think he would be better as a boy friend because if your looking for a friend who wouldnt want a relationship then i doubt thats him xD
Also for the friends thing i can offer Logan Blackwood. He has a girl friend and wouldnt even think about being wit another girl. Logan is a total book worm and wouldnt know how to flirt with a girl if his life depended on it. He is a really sweet and kind boy who makes friends easily because of his kind nature. He doesnt fight, unless he absolutely had too. Logan is also in Ravenclaw but he is a second year
Let me know if your interested

~Laura :)

Eva would love to meet them both... but do you have them get online often?

Well when i actually have rps going with them i do usually :) I can start rp's with the both of them now if you would like and then i can pm the links to you. Although there isnt long left of the holidays so i dont have much time to get everything done

Eva is interested in befriending Logan Blackwood, but is going to keep looking for a boyfriend.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back