Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hey, okay so Robert last year had the whole thing with Larissa Sedgwick which after two years was abandonded. Anyway, i was just wondering if there were any girls out there who would like a bf. Feel free to post and Robert can chat to them and see how things go. Would be awesome! Thanks :D Third or Second years only though please

Stephanie's sister, Leslie, is a gryffindor sencond year.

Leslie wasn't to joyed with coming to Hogwarts for her first year so she tended to keep to herself in the common room or the library but now she's starting to like the school more and is becoming more outgoing.

Well,Rhianne is always here for Rob..Since they already have a beginning..

As you know, I have Barbara Grant, 2nd year Gryffindor ^_^ .

She's a tomboy and was bullied for it in her final years of Primary School. She's a strong girl though and never let it get to her, she would just get on with her life, she believes one should never change for anyone!
She's crazy about football and you'll probabaly find her down by the lake kicking a ball about when she's not in classes, either that or up a tree somewere. She also plans to get into Quidditch more this year.
She's a happy, bubbly friendly girl who can have a bit of an attitude on her when crossed. She wont let herself be pushed about, although she generally hates conflict.
She always seems to get on better with boys than she does girls, she makes friends with them easier because she finds them so much easier to talk to. She can be quite an air-head at times, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, although she can usually hide this fact well.
She used to have no dress sense whatsoever, and you would always see her with a baseball hat flung on over her messy blonde curls or long plaits, but she's starting to bother a little more now and sometimes she even looks quite girly. That is, until she starts doing keepy-uppy's with a muddy football :r .
Thats basically Barbara :woot:

What do you think?

Ellie what is your pb doing in your sig over there xD

anywho, yes..

Leslie would be good. They could always be close friends if she doesn't know the school too well. Do you want to start?

Rhianne yes that's true. Let's see how to lunch goes :p

Ellie is if she wants to "bump" into Robert sure do you want start one?

If you possibly want something really short, like a non commited thing, Ari's here!
I have other, long term plans soon, but I'm up for something short :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back