Relationship needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Rooper

Hello,

I haven't paid much attention to Victor since I made him but I guess now it's time to do that. I want some friends, although only one or two because seeing Victor's behaviour he isn't likely to befriend the normal kind. Another enemy and a strong reason for their enemiship. A girl who can have a crush on Victor yet for a while he won't take any notice of her. And another girl whom Victor will admire and maybe they can form love realtionship later.
So that is,

~Two friends
~ A girl and Guy.
~They need to be dark-ish. One can be a death eater if possible while the other just a normal dark person.
~Around Victor's age

Enemy
Around my age
~Strong reason for harted
~Should probably be someone good, you know auror types

who crushes on me
~Anyone, my age.
~Not pureblood

i crush on someone
~Dark-ish
~My age

I know this is very hard without me having a bio
But i'll do that soon. if you need info abt me check mallory malkin's bio though i think I am named differentlty in there
something like bobby

BUT i wont be able to start RPing b4 12th cuz I have my exams coming up.

Thanks
Victor

Ioan could be a friend. I'm trying to make him more active and right now, he only really knows Adrianne. It would be good for him to be friends with a male Death Eater and Ioan and Victor are around the same age.

I think i have already discussed something with Kandee Roberts, but i also have Sarah xu-Marion, she's a mixed blood, and is 21. She is usually bubbly, but has a mean streak in her she only shows certain people. So it's up to you :). if anything she could just annoy you to death.

i don't know if this fills the bill anywhere
but there is
Acwel Ater, Atelic Ater
and the Ater Quadruplets
if they can be anything

and then there is Alina Ater who is a ghost, killed by her DE husband blah blah blah
so that can fit in anywhere if wanted

;)
up to you
if you want you can contact me on Acwel

Well Sarah's a bit of a push over, and has connections with a Death eater family in japan, the koshiba's rule over that, so she could be used to get to the others.

Hi there.

I have five characters I could offer.

Dervish Green Sr.
Dervish is a DE with seven children and has just moved to NZ because his youngest children are going to Hogwarts. He is 41 and can be friendly or snobby-depending on the mood he's in.

Samaire Green
Sam is Dervish's wife. She is a 39 year old unspeakable for the ministry and is perfectly happy to work undervover to find out info for her husband. She is usually a very kind person but can change if needed.

Dervish Green Jr.
Junior is the oldest one of Sam and Dervish's sons and is now 21. He is unemployed and has pllied to be a death eater. Junior used to be someone who didn't want friends anddidn't care bout anyone else but ever since he met his girlfriend, Cloe, he has turned into a decent person and is willing to make friends with people.

Stacy Rider
Stacy is the oldest of the Rider orphanes and is now 19. Her and her two brothers live with their aunt and uncle because their parents died eight years ago. She cares very much about what she looks like and would happily beat up anyone who said she was ugly or fat or whatever but if you get on her good side, she is a very loyal side.

Jay Rouge
Jay is divorced and lives with his only known living relative (his daughter, Shaylah). He would do anything for Shaylah but when she isn't around, it's quite hard to get through to Jay's good side. His father died in Azkaban when he was sixteen but he never had the chance to meet him because he was arrested when Jay was three.

You have any sort of relationship with any of these

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back