Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen never turned down an occasion to celebrate so the Halloween feast was no different. She also knew that it was just a fun time for her. It was always a good celebration to go to. She hadn’t dressed as anything particularly good. She’d decided to come as Jack Frost, though really it was her twist it. She had an ice like dress with magical icicles coming off it, she had a staff with her and she had the palest blue lipstick on her to show how “frosty” she was. She had liked getting dressed. She always loved it. The girl had arrived at the room and she marvelled as she always did at how amazing the place looked. Mazikeen grabbed herself a little drink. But she didn’t linger there, once she had drank enough, she put down the empty cup and then headed out to where others were dancing and joined them in the dancing they were doing. She was always happy to dance alone. She could always enjoy herself like this.

Athena was ready for the halloween ball. She was glad with the wood nymph costume she had put on. It was beautiful and Athena liked white. Her mother always said it made her blue eyes come out more. And perhaps she had to follow her mothers advice. Athena hoped she would have a great time at the halloween feast, because she could need some friends. Just to take her mind of the drama with her cousin. The blonde didn't came with a date but would search out for Mazi. She had told her best friend she would come and seek her out. So that was what she did. And she walked over to the drink table and than saw a girl dressed in a icy costume and when she looked more closer she noticed Mazi. Athena smiled at her best friend and came closer. '' Hey Mazi! You look amazing, very icy.'' She than said with a grin. Athena danced a bit along since she stood on the dancefloor a bit.

Mazikeen noticed her best friend coming towards her in the crowd and she happily waved the girl over. Maze smiled at her, and continued to dance along with her. ”Hey Athena, thanks!” she said in response. She had been rather proud of her costume, it had taken some time, but she felt like it did the job right. It was the good sort of costume and it had given her an opportunity to wear a colour other than red lipstick. ”You look amazing too!” She said in response. Before giving a little giggle and hugging her friend close, ”I’m so happy to see you,” Mazikeen said with a little grin. ”How are you? How’s your semester going?” Mazikeen didn’t see her all that often, with all that they were doing in this year. With all the work and duties that they both had to do. She had also noticed that Athena was spending more time with the slytherin boy who was in there class and played quidditch.

Athena smiled as Mazi seemed to be happy to see her too. She was ofcourse her best friend, but they were both busy. Especially Mazi who was prefect and had her duties. But the blonde knew she could do it. She smiled back at the compliment Mazi gave her. '' I didn't had that much inspiration but than I found this. Your lipstick is awesome by the way. But I kind of are used to your red one. '' Athena than said smiling to the girl and turned around for a moment while her dress danced along. She hugged her friend shortly too when Mazi did and smiled happily. She was already feeling better now she had something else on her mind now. '' It's okay. I'm just focusing on Charms and I am happy to be working at gladrags in free time.'' The blonde than started off and looked around her for a moment. She kind of hoped Derek would be there, but catched herself on that thought. He had been so kind to her and she saw him as a really good friend now. '' I have a bit of trouble with Emilia. We had a fight end of last year. It's been on my mind mostly. But I don't want to think of that too much tonight. I just want to have fun. With my friends.'' Athena than said and smiled to Mazi shortly while giving her a tiny hug again. '' How are you? Do you have a date?'' She than asked curious. She hoped Mazi would find a girl she liked as well.

Mazikeen smiled at her friend, looking at the lipstick that she was wearing, and couldn’t help but laugh lightly when Athena mentioned that it was actually hers, ”Oh girl, let me get you your own red lipstick,” she said, though she clearly didn’t actually mind sharing the lipstick with Athena, she just thought it would be better for Athena to have her own. Build her own collection too. She listened as Athena began describing what had been going on, that she’d been having trouble with her cousin. She hadn’t known that this was happening to her, but she felt a little bad for not knowing. ”Athena, that sounds terrible. What were you guys fighting about?” she couldn’t help but ask, was it about a boy or were there bigger things at play within the family. She hoped it was something the two might resolve with time, but it was clear that Athena just needed a friend right now, so she wrapped her arms gladly around the girl giving her a tight hug and then just pulled away and smiled, ”I’m good, a little nervous about being NEWT students, but I’m here to forget all about that and just have fun. I don’t have a date, girl, I never have a date,” she had a light tone, and was clearly not bothered by her own words, ”let’s just dance all our troubles away,”

Athena had to laugh about Mazi. She had her own make-up for sure but always had loved the Mazi colour. And she knew her friend didn't mind. '' Let's shop soon! Have you seen the collection from my cousin Evelyn? It's really nice.'' Athena than said she was so proud of her cousin and she sold the clothes at Gladrags what was really cool. She almost wanted to say to every customer that she was the cousin of. But she hold that back. But so proud she was. Mazi always was dressed nice as well the blonde thought and she figured in the collection there was something for her friend as well. Mazi really seemed to be feeling bad for her about her and Emilia, and Athena was glad with such a good friend but some part didn't want to speak about it. '' I will tell you later on in the bedroom. It's complicated. But it involves Derek.'' Athena than said to her friend with a small smile. Also she wanted to enjoy this evening now. She smiled as her friend hugged her and it really felt nice and she forgot her troubles for a smile. Athena just felt so happy having Mazi in her life, she really was the best friend you could ask for. The blonde listened at her friend and understood. Mazi was a good student, way better than Athena was.

Athena wanted to have fun and forget everything as well. She didn't understood why Mazi didn't got a date, she was so pretty and she was sure if she fell for girls she would fell for Mazi. But Athena was sure she fell for boys, since her heart went faster when she saw Derek sometimes. She caught herself on that, and tried to push that thoughts away. Because it was not good. '' You do have now. I am your date. And I'm sure there is a girl who is crazy about you. You are the best! '' Athena was actually really sensitive about that too. But she knew Mazi would wish for a nice date as well. So Athena saw it as her job to comfort her as well, even if Mazi tried to be cool about it. The fact that Emilia actually used her never had a date or boyfriend before to hurt her was the reason why she was so mad at her cousin. But now she was with Mazi and they would dance their troubles away. Athena smiled to her friend and turned around an danced. '

Derek had come to the Halloween feast feeling pretty good, wearing a simple pirate costume. He had a little niggle in his head about how things were turning out but he refused to listen to it. The teen had put on a costume and was heading out in to the hall. He couldn’t help but look around for any sign of Emilia, he didn’t know why he did. They hadn’t been together in over a year but he felt it was half habit. The slytherin sighed slightly to himself, he was in a much better place now that the same time in the year before. Much more sure of himself. He knew he had made the right choice but there was denying that it had been hard. The teen continued into the hall, and in going around he spotted Athena, she was clearly dancing with a friend of hers, someone who derek knew from all of the classes that they shared. He walked over to them, since he didn’t really know many others and greeted them, ”hey, you don’t mind if I jump in with you guys,” he asked, with a hopeful smile, looking between the two, he didn’t know Mazikeen well, but they shared so many other things, he couldn’t imagine he wouldn’t get along with her too.

Mazikeen nodded, she had heard about Athena’s cousins new brand, she was looking forward to when the brand brought out more collections, if only because she knew the older stuff would become a little cheaper and there had never been that much money in her family. She was curious about what had happened between Athena and Emilia, especially if it involved Derek, but she wouldn’t force the other girl to tell her if she didn’t want to. Of course not, that would just be cruel. Instead she was just happy to let them dance away and forget all about it. The words of encouragement from Athena were nice too, she hadn’t met anyone yet, and though she’d had a few crushes in the beginning, it had been a long while since she’d really liked anyone and longer since anyone had really liked her. ”Thanks Athena,” she paused in her dancing as the very boy that Athena had been discussing approached them. He was asking if they minded if he danced with them. Maze wasn’t sure what the situation was like and would let Athena made the final decision over it. ”I don’t mind,” Maze told him before looking towards Athena to see what she might say.

Athena hoped that Mazi would be excited for shopping. Sometimes she forgot it was easy to buy what she wanted. She didn't knew Mazi and her family that good ofcourse. But she figured they could shop together and perhaps as a present she could buy her something she liked. Just a friendly gift from a friend to a friend. Mazi deserved it and Athena liked giving presents. It seemed not the subject of tonight having a date and something but Mazi was hers now and she seemed happy to spend time together. She smiled at her friend after she thanked her. But than Derek joined them and Athena felt a bit suprised. It was no suprise he could show up but there he was in his pirate costume. And he asked if he could jump in. Ofcourse he could Athena thought directly, but she was now with Mazi and she needed to make sure she would. But thankfully Mazi answered directly and Athena smiled to her friend that it was okay. She just told her that the drama with her cousin was about him. Athena didn't even want to think of Emilia but seeing Derek made her think for a moment. And it felt wrong to be having thoughts about Derek. So she just smiled, but she was ofcourse happy to see him. '' Hey Derek. No sure come and join us. This is Mazi my best friend. You must have seen here before. '' Athena than said. Both of her best friends were now prefects. And she was not. '' Both prefects right.'' She than said with a small smile.

Derek looked towards Mazikeen and nodded, he wasn’t too surprised that she was deferring mostly towards Athena, he knew Athena, and if she was Athena’s friend, then she had to know a little more about what the situation was. He looked back towards Athena as she spoke, happy to join them. At the very least it looked like friends spending time together, and nothing more. He didn’t want to think about Emilia and what she might think of this situation but he couldn’t really help it. He just nodded, ”I know Mazikeen,” he replied, he could admit that while they ran in very similar circles he didn’t really know her all that well. She was someone who he knew because at the end of the day, they had been sharing classes since first year. But, he’d never actively spoken to her, though there was no time like the present to get started on it. ”Hows your night been going?” he asked them both, letting himself mostly sway to the music, he hadn’t really been much of a dancer if it wasn’t one on one dancing. This was a whole lot more difficult for him to do.

Maze wasn’t entirely sure why her and this boy, Derek’s paths had never really crossed, they were in the same year and they did similar classes, it just seemed like there was enough distance between them and not enough overlap of friends that she’d never really met him until now. Maze looked between the two, she hadn’t expected Athena to turn him down but she wouldn’t have thought less of her if she’d asked him to leave. Maze didn’t know what the specifics of the problems were, what was going on and she didn’t have much of an interest in finding out at this point, not what they were supposed to be having fun and doing good things. She just smiled, ”And I know you too Derek,” the gryffindor replied with a little smile, of course she knew him, ”We’ve never patrolled together though. Who do you have this year?” Mazikeen asked, making light conversation with him, if he was friends with Athena, and Athena was friends with him, then he couldn’t be that bad a person. ”My night’s been good, I always just enjoy these things, even if I’m dancing all on my own,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back