Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Red Rose for Sapphire Michaels
Ajax knew it wasn't the best idea to be skateboarding in the great hall, but there was enough space for him to do so, so he found himself doing that. Going up and down the slytherin table with a red rose in his hand, "Sapphire Michaels?" he was saying as he passed, though perhaps the fact he wasn't moving slowly enough for them to know what he was saying, so when he'd up and down twice, he stopped as soon as he as close to the middle of the table, "Sapphire Michaels?! I have a rose for you?"

Sapphire had just walked into the Great hall to get something good to eat when she heard a kid on a skateboard call her name. She raised a brow and stuck two fingers in his mouth, letting out a short, sharp whistle to get his attention. Seeing as it was Rose time again, it was probably the yearly rose from Ava.

The ravenclaw heard someone whistle, and looked towards the girl. He walked over and then from his basket pulled out the red rose and the note that went along with it and held it out to the girl. "These are for you!" he smiled happily as he held them out to her.

Your Ava

Sapphire smiled at the boy. "Thanks. Nice board." She complimented. She hadn't been on a board in years. Maybe it was time to pick it up again. She took the rose from him and glanced at the note. Yep, Avaria. She smiled warmly and tucked the note in her pocket. "So what's your name?" She asked.

Ajax grinned at her and at his skateboard, "Thanks! It helps streamline the rose giving," he told her with a warm expression. The rose that she got seemed to be something she was happy with, which was nice! "I'm Ajaccio, or just Ajax," he introduced, holding out his hand to her as an introduction. "You're Sapphire!" he knew who she was because she'd just delivered a rose to her.

Sapphire chuckled. "I am. You look proficient enough on the board. You skate often?" She inquired, her curiosity piqued now. She really should get back into boarding, she decided idly, sticking her hands in her pockets.

Ajax nodded at her, "Yeah, like every day that I can," The Ravenclaw tried to skate as opened as he could, while still at school where there were many places for him to do so. "Do you skate much?" the ravenclaw asked her, if she had an interest in how much he skated then then maybe she did too. Skateboarding was always just the easiest way to get around new places and see as much as good. The boy liked it for hogwarts too and it was proving helpful for the rose giving.

"I used to." She told him, "Before I broke my board and couldnt get a new one." She shrugged. "I bet the castle is great for it though." She popped her gum bubble. "You done with deliveries?" She asked.

He frowned a little when she said she used to, that she didn't anymore. That was a little sad. He loved skateboarding couldn't wait to do it every day. "Well, if you ever want to borrow mine, you just just ask, I can share!" he wouldn't mind sharing if she wanted to. "Not quite I've got a few more to go!"

Sapphire chuckled and ruffled the younger kids hair. "Well, tell you what, let's meet up later and we'll see what you've got. Sound fair?" She popped her gum before sauntering off towards the table and her breakfast. "Later, Ajax!" She called, waving her hand without looking back.

Ajaccio couldn't help his own excitement at what she said, "I'll be there!" and with that and her gone, he headed off on his skateboard to find the next person that he needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back