OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
Niamh was today very glad that she was a member of the conglomerated arts club. even if it was a club that wasn't particularly popular with her class mates, especially because it wasn't popular with her classmates as it meant she had to mix with older students. and today when she had looked down the list of roses to deliver she had seen a few familiar names. she may not have known them well but at least she had an idea as to where to look for them. She had already been to the arts room and found jordie rehearsing but she was at a loss for Kiara so thought maybe she should try again. she entered the club rooms and instead of making her way to the rhersal rooms she went to the art studio. It wasn;t her usual place in the club as she wasn't much of a drawer or painter. but she sometimes came in to marvel at the drawings and glean inspiration from them. be it caspers fantasy landscapes or drawings of people objects or animals. she smiled when she entered not only because the pictures made her feel light and floaty but also because the person she was looking for was in there. "Kiara. I have a rose for you." she said. making her way a little further into the room.

@Kiara Wood

Kiara was done with her deliveries and decided to go to the Conglomerated Arts Room to work on her new painting that she wanted to put out in their studio in France. Even if she knew that she probably should be getting ready for the Valentine's Dances with Arthur. "Oh, hey Sky!" Kiara excitedly smiled at Sky, remembering her as the first person to sign up for arts club when Kia still was a leader of it. "What rose is it?" She keenly asked and then gestured Niamh to come further in. "How are your deliveries going?" Kiara asked, trying to settle a little conversation before getting the rose.

Niamh was glad to have found tiara here and that she wasn't going to have to go on a hike to the Ravenclaw tower or somewhere silly like that. She also felt pleased that Kiara had remembered her name. she walked inside and looked at the paining that the older girl was working on. "That picture is really good" she said momentarily distracted from the roses by what the girl had been working on. "It's a red one. here" she said finding it among her bunch and handing it to her before finding the note that went with it. "The deliveries are going well. I am surprised I actually know more people on the list than I thought I would. were you delivering today?" she asked
You are my beautiful goddess of chaos. All my love, Arthur

@Arthurian Taylor

Kiara thankfully smiled at Sky, seeing how the girl looked at Kiara's painting. "Thank you, I'm just thinking whether I should make it in warm or cool tones, can't decide." Kiara lightly asked for a help, she loved painting and usually had an absolutely creative mind but sometimes she needed help too. "Oh, really? Must be from from Arthur," she excitedly asked, clapping her hands lightly, absolutely sure that it was gonna be from her boyfriend. "Ooh, sounds amazing! Yeah, I did deliver actually, I love delivering roses actually. I knew the most of my deliveries too, even my favorite professor. By the way, is it your last rose or you have more? Maybe you need some help tho?" Kiara excitedly offered and only then turned attention to her rose. She giggled once she read the note. "Of course it's from Arthur," she whispered, impatient to see him a bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back