Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna walked the Ravenclaw house table and looked around and she know where need find prefect and mayby she was here? She only left two roses and she was finaly happy send roses to the owners. ''Hello! Is here Alexis Kramer?' Jenna asked the older girl and hoped she would be the right one. ''I have for you a rose!'' Jenna smiled.

Finally done with roses and having done them for most of her stay here in Hogwarts, Alexis finished them earlier and decided to grab some snacks that she could bring before meeting Xavier. Picking up some scones, waffles, and cupcakes, she took a sip from her drink when someone approached her. Looking up, she saw a younger Puff. "Hi! Yes, it's me.", she said with a smile. "A rose?", she already got three with one red and two yellows.

Last edited:
Jenna was happy find the right girl and she started talked. "Yes, this is for you!" Jenna gave her lovely rose.

Don't go breaking any more hearts out there!

- Sully

Alexis took the rose and note, reading them immediately. She could not help but burst out laughing at what Sully wrote. "Thanks. What's your name?", she asked politely.

Last edited:
Hufflepuff girl smiled when ravenclaw girl laughded. That was a nice fealing to sending roses owners. "My name is Jenna and you"? She asked the older girl.

Alexis nodded at her answer. "I'm sure you know my name because of the rose delivery.", she winked. Just then an owl swooped in with a letter from her brother, Armin. The prefect knew immediately because of the dragon seal on the envelope. "Oops, sorry about that." The owl's feather landed on Jenna's shoulder and Alexis brushed it quickly. "Do you want some snacks?Delivery can be exhausting."

Last edited:
"Oh right, i forgot! So sorry. How was your day?" She asked the prefect girl with curios smile and looked to hear. Jenna always wanted be a good prefect bur she needed more grow up. "Don't vorie about that. I can always use magic and cleaned up" She remember spells about reparo our mundare cleaned up things and how she writed her brother asking about the dragons "How doing your brother Romania? I'm hoped later join Romania and work with dragons when i would be older. Thanky, that would be nice"Jenna was not mad at hear and she smiled to hear when she tryed help hear and gave her some snacks and that day was a little long but she liked make other people happy.

Last edited:
Alexis was surprised at what she discovered. "So, it was you who wrote Armin?", she laughed. Her brother was pulling his hair already at the sudden letter on his post. "Armin was surprised, confused at the same time when he got your letter." She quickly skimmed the letter, it was mostly about his day and how he met Eva because of their plan. "He's doing well. He was actually excited when he found out you wanted to be a dragonologist. That man was convincing me to join him there when I graduated."

''That's me!'' Jenna blushed and she felt a little gilty. ''Oh!'' She say the girl and she know what hear brother feal. Jenna was so many younger as him but she so much wanted ask about the dragons. ''I hoped my dream will become true when i finished shcool and then i can go to Rumania our Ireland'' Jenna alredy know her fate and she never wanted sty New Your with her brother Thomas. She wanted go far away from home. ''You are lucky! Can you please take me with you?'' She smiled her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back