Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Izzy <3
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Olivia had a few roses left to deliver but she couldn't wait any longer to give the one she had for the Head Girl. It wasn't something she told people, but the Ravenclaw had a little bit of a crush on the older girl and by the colour of her rose she wasn't the only one who admired her. Finally, Olivia managed to track Pia down in the courtyard and made her way over to her. "Hi Pia, I have a rose for you."

Pia was delighted by the red rose she was given earlier that day. It was perched vicariously on top of the stack of books she carried while walking from the library to the courtyard. She had just unloaded her books onto a stone bench when one of the Ravenclaw prefects approached her. She smiled and looked Olivia up and down. "Hey Olivia." She greeted. Pia did not know much about Olivia, but she had admittedly admired her from afar for the entire year, and was glad she had made the effort to learn the other girl's name in that moment. She wanted to get to know the girl better, and would have used that opportunity to strike up a proper conversation if Olivia hadn't announced she had a rose to deliver to her first. "Another rose? How exciting!" Pia exclaimed as she waited for the rose to be handed to her.

Olivia blushed when Pia addressed her by name, she shouldn't have such a reaction, of course the Head girl knew her name she would know the names of all the prefects. "You must be quite popular, if you don't mind me asking what colour was your other rose?" She asked, wondering if someone else had sent her a red rose. It wouldn't surprise her if she had a line of suitors lining up to send the girl roses and have a chance with her.

Pia brought a hand to cover her face while shaking her head in embarrassment at Olivia's statement. Popular was not a word Pia would use to describe herself, but she did appreciate the comment and found it flattering. "The other one was red." Pia answered after recovering from her moment. She turned around to glance at the rose on it's place on top of her books. It was nice of Kylie to have thought of her while organizing the roses. Pia then looked back towards Olivia and smiled again. "Have you gotten any roses?" She asked, curious. Olivia seemed like a nice girl and on top of that she was pretty, it would make sense if the girl received many more red roses than just two.

Olivia wasn't surprised that the other rose Pia got was a red one. She was sure others felt the same but lacked the courage to send her one as two had. "I'm glad people are showing you they care," Olivia blushed again when asked if she had any roses, truth is she had wondered if Maddie would send her one but she hadn't, at least not so far that day. "No none for me, but its ok," Olivia stood awkwardly in place for a moment before she leaned forward and slightly on her toes and kissed Pia on the cheek. "Happy Valentines day,"

Pia nodded when Olivia expressed she was glad that people showed her they cared, then frowned when Olivia said she was yet to receive a rose. It surprised her that such a pretty, kind girl wasn't appreciated as much as she deserved to be. Pia opened her mouth to apologize, but was left speechless when Olivia leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek. She instinctively held her hand over her cheek again, blushing profusely. At a loss of what else to do after being caught off guard, Pia giggled and turned away momentarily, then turned back to Olivia when she managed to compose herself. "You're definitely way too amazing to have not received a rose, so, here." Pia said, leaning forward to kiss Olivia's cheek in return. She smiled at the red mark her lipstick made on the girl's pale skin and said "That can be your rose, wear it with pride." At that point Pia was caught up in the surprise of the situation, and had entirely forgotten that Olivia was there to deliver her a rose in the first place.

Olivia blushed when Pia kissed her cheek leaving a red lip mark. After fumbling for words she finally produced a note from her robe and handed it to the head girl. "Sorry, I almost forgot the note, you're lucky to have someone who would send that note," She smiled at her blushing again as she made eye contact.
My Dear Pia,

This rose I give to you may just seem like a single red rose, but I give it to you in return for every little thing you've done for me. And even though the rose will eventually die, my love for you will not.

Happy Valentine's Day,
Love from Calum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back