Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira was a little nervous about this whole delivery thing, but her sister had encouraged her to be more involved and social after break was over. When she had found out about the flower deliveries, she had jumped on the chance without a second thought.

She had that second thought now as she approached the Gryffindor table now. She cleared her throat before speaking, the red rose folded in her small hands in front of her.

"Excuse me, Matt Rosemary?"

Matt had never really cared for this festive holiday, but this year, something had changed and he actually liked someone. Okay, so maybe it wasn't love or anything of the sort, but it was still a crush. What he didn't expect however was someone calling his name and his ears perked up. "That would be me," the third year said, glancing at the younger girl. "You need anything?"

Kira smiled shyly as she approached the older boy. "Oh, yes, I have a red rose for you." She answered, showing him the rose in her hands.She reached into her pocket for the accompanying note before handing them both to him.

Matt,
You are qt.
Elly ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back