Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Red for Xena Dragonslayer, open after Donna)

After finishing lunch quickly, Kauri got up to try and catch his next rose’s recipient before they left the Great Hall. He was hopeful that this Slytherin would actually be eating at her house table, looking down the Slytherin table as he approached. “Xena?” Kauri called out, trying to remember what the girl looked out. Her name was vaguely familiar, but he couldn’t put a face to it properly. “Is Xena Dragonslayer here?”

Xena loved Valentines Day, and knew she would be getting a rose this year. Gone were the days when nobody knew who she was - she didn't care too much about the most popular anymore, not when she had her better half. Taking a bite out of her toast, Xena smiled when she heard her name, quickly finishing her mouthful while raising her hand. "That's me."

There was something so special about seeing the looks on people's faces when they got red roses, and Kauri couldn't wait to see Xena's reaction to getting hers. When she raised her hand he hurried over, grinning brightly. "Hi! Delivery for you!" Kauri said cheerfully, carefully plucking the red rose from his basket. "Happy Valentines Day!" Kauri beamed, handing it over.

Xena

Yeah, I know it's red but we both know yellow isn't really your color. And I do love ya so...see you in a bit so we can get ready for the dance. You're still doing my makeup right?

Cori

Xena smiled at the boy when he said he had a delivery, her eyes lighting up when he took out the red rose. "Thank you!" Xena said in response, carefully taking her rose and reading the note. It surprised her that it wasn't from Hayden, and it was from Corrine instead, but it made her laugh. She hadn't sent one to Corrine, but she'd definitely be doing her makeup. Beaming, Xena looked back at the boy. "Happy Valentines Day to you too!"

Kauri watched as Xena took the rose, pleased to see the happiness on her face. Reactions like that were his favourite part of rose deliveries, seeing how happy messages from their friends and loved ones made people. He smiled brightly when she looked up at him, glad to have made her happy. "Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your day!" Kauri said cheerfully, and headed off on his next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back