Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Anonymous notes were the most interesting to Darcy because the messages seemed so sweet and personal; she would know of course. She wanted to see the look on the person's face when she delivered the rose but she couldn't find her. The Slytherin waited in the courtyard to wait for the girl until finally she spotted her and yelled out her name. "Maddie! I have a rose for you," Darcy said after the girl.

Maddie was making her way back to Gryffindor tower when she got called by a Slytherin girl who was calling her name. She stopped at smiled at Darcy, a girl who she wished she knew better, and said "hey, you alright?" as she walked up to the girl.

Darcy smiled at the girl once she caught up with her. "Yeah I'm fine, just out delivering roses," she said holding up her bucket of roses as evidence. "Speaking of which, this one's for you," she said with a teasing voice. She pulled out a bright red rose which stood out amongst the yellow and pink ones. She knew what red roses meant so there was a playful smirk on her face as she gave it to her. "It's from a secret admirer," she added dramatically.
Dear Maddie

We'll get there.

Anonymous.
<i>
</i>​

Maddie smiled at the Slytherin girl "have you had many to deliver? I've seen so many people about with roses!" she exclaimed, making conversation. She hadn't received many herself but she didn't expect to. She had distanced herself from so many people earlier that year that she wasn't even expecting to get one which was why she was so surprised that Darcy was giving her a rose, which was red nonetheless! Maddie took the red rose from Darcy and carefully read the note that came with it. Anonymous? She read the note over and over again, her brow furrowed. Who could the anonymous person be? "Er, thanks Darcy. I have no idea who this is from but I guess it's part of the fun right?" she said forcing a laugh.

Darcy nodded her head when Maddie asked her if she had a lot of deliveries. "Too many," she joked, "but it's been fun!" she added truthfully. She waited to see if Maddie would know who sent her the flower because her curiosity got the best of her, but was a little disappointed when the Gryffindor didn't seem to know either. "Whoever it is, they must be in love with you," she indicated the color of the rose. "Maybe it's best to keep the mystery alive," she joked. "Or...I can find out for you," she suggested conspiratorially. Since she was helping out with deliveries she could probably poke around and ask the girl in charge who sent it to Maddie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back