Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The rose giving always seemed to roll around all too quickly. it seemed like they were just over when they popped around again, but Vader felt bbetter this year, more at ease with himself, and for once really enjoying the rose crown on his head. He had never been more well rested at this point in the year, in years, he was still sleep deprived, but less so. He had gotten his roses, and his usual flask of coffee and went in search for the first person. It wasn't a name he recognised but after a few placed questions to younger students, Vader had been pointed in the direction of Ravenclaw, so his first stop was at the ravenclaw table. "Jayden Harvelle, I'm looking for a Jayden Harvelle," he called out as he made his way along the table.

Jayden looked up as somebody called his name. "Yes, that's me!" He called out. Wondering who could have sent him a rose.

Vader spotted the boy who answered to his name and walked over to him. He took out the red rose and it's note and held them out to the young boy. "This rose and note are for you," he said.
Jay,
Get your head out of the tower and start to hang out with me.. I am going crazy alone!
Need to have your company sometimes,
Your Sis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back